Casey Currie New Trophy Truck | MINT 400

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Badass video and bad ass truck, congrats on the finish. I'm digging the rear link setup, not seen that done before. What size stroke rear shocks are they?

Slippery P

Reaction
I dig it, but need to rethink that exhaust routing if that's where the radiator is going to live. No bueno.

Dirty Harry

Reaction
Badass video and bad ass truck, congrats on the finish. I'm digging the rear link setup, not seen that done before. What size stroke rear shocks are they?
This is Nick Nelson's old Ultra4 car. Jimmy's 4x4 puts the coilovers and bypass shocks on the uppers in the rear on their IFS rear engine cars for packaging reasons.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

J Burleson

Reaction
Maybe just ditch the x pipe? RG has a similar exhaust/rad layout and doesn't seem to have cooling issues. He may be picking up air from under the truck too?

mattb

Reaction
Stoked to see the Jeep work. But man, it sure does look like it sits really high. Major pita to load/unload spares and to fuel.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Loved that video. I wish more people would have a beginning middle and end to the video. CNdid footage is the best.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Another new 4WD pulling hard in the TT class!!! Congrats on the finish CC!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Maybe just ditch the x pipe? RG has a similar exhaust/rad layout and doesn't seem to have cooling issues. He may be picking up air from under the truck too?
He needed more tin around the radiator, in the beginning I wasn't sure how that would work out for him guess I found out.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
This is Nick Nelson's old Ultra4 car. Jimmy's 4x4 puts the coilovers and bypass shocks on the uppers in the rear on their IFS rear engine cars for packaging reasons.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
He sure made it seem like Currie built it in the video.

rkracing

Reaction
nice job on the video. the truck is pretty cool looking. hope they can get the bugs worked out and achieve some good results

CaptinCrash

Reaction
That codriver is a badass !

Tucker Conroy

JDDurfey

Reaction
That codriver is a badass !

Tucker Conroy

If I am co-driving and we are out of contention for the win, the driver will be getting out to help with the tire changes. The driver is why we got the flat, so he can help change it. He will be a little more careful next time.

CaptinCrash

Reaction
If I am co-driving and we are out of contention for the win, the driver will be getting out to help with the tire changes. The driver is why we got the flat, so he can help change it. He will be a little more careful next time.
Drivers should focus on driving when they get out of the car they mess things up !

Tucker Conroy