• Forum membership has its advantages....

Casey Folks Celebration of Life

ndvalium

Rescue Director
CASEY FOLKS
CELEBRATION of LIFE

On behalf of Best In The Desert and the Folks family, we announce a “Celebration of Life” in honor of Casey Folks.

Casey touched the lives of thousands of people in the off-road community. If you are a volunteer, a racer, support crews, a sponsor, a vendor, a manufacturer, a friend, a fan, or one of the police officers from Metro that he bought coffee for every morning at Starbucks, this is an open invitation to all of you. Please come and help us honor this extraordinary man we loved so much and admired.

When: February 12th at 2:00 pm

Where: The Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada

Capacity: 6,000; stadium-style seating

Free admission, no tickets required

Attire: Team colors or business casual

We hope you are able to join us and sincerely look forward to seeing you at this truly special event.

Diane DeLauer

The families of Daryl and Bryan Folks

Best In The Desert Racing Association

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1485224221.893228.jpg

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions

C.J. Hutchins

Im so sad I will not be able to attend, as we have BaP that day :(

Bdub 1020

I hear ya CJ. Many teams that race BaP also raced Casey's races admired him as a person and promoter. Dave how do we send flowers etc. Thanks

ndvalium

Rescue Director
I hear ya CJ. Many teams that race BaP also raced Casey's races admired him as a person and promoter. Dave how do we send flowers etc. Thanks
Contatct BITD - Diane is handling all the arrangements for this celebration to honor Casey herself but Liz, or Ashley will likely have that information.

702-457-5775

sb4pro

Heard George mention that he is gonna webcast it . I hope so cause it'll be an awesome way to honor Casey .

sb4pro

Awesome job on this George I know Casey is watching us and smiling . Great job hosting Cam real class act

Casey’s passion for life via off-road racing was unwavering. Even in the face of seemingly unachievable odds the man squarely leaned headfirst into every challenge and took it on as if it was the only way. He inspired me to push forward and not let doubt and fear slow me down from achieving my goals. I have never met a person who had more drive combined with work ethic than Casey. He loved to share his passion with other people and watch them be inspired ultimately motivating them to challenge themselves

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today