Cass 1 race at RATR, WHO'S GOING TO WIN?

LukeMcMillin

Good class 1 race at SNORE Rage At The River. 4 of class 1's craziest drivers... who's going to win?

Letner vs. Conlon vs. J.Daniel vs. Flores

Letner - Alpha, Goodyear, King
Conlon- Jimco, BFG, Fox
J Daniel- Racer, Yokohama, Fox
Flores- Bunderson, Good year, King

I heard Letner will have the alpha car out and any one of Conlon's car's will do the trick, is Josh fixing Sheila? TJ in his car?

Who's your pick?!

Last edited:

CaptinCrash

Lenter only cause sheilas motor went BOOM !!

ML Racer

The guy that has a problem free run cuz they all got what it takes to git-r-done!!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Proud to say all 4 badazzes are Fast-Aid supporters.... should make for some epic videos coming out of Laughlin for the race action!

I'm not racing. So it won't be me.

I got money on TJ. That guy is always so fast in the Bunderson! Guess we will see how good Harleys prep is without Korey and Conlon will be fast to. should be a awesome race to watch.
Harley always prepped his own car. I imagine Conlon driving smaller car as I hear rumor of big car sold. TJ always a threat!! I believe these three will b the show.

GAME OVER?

Almost There
Harley always prepped his own car. I imagine Conlon driving smaller car as I hear rumor of big car sold. TJ always a threat!! I believe these three will b the show.
Correct but Korey was always there helping. and with 2 cars in 2 series thats alot of prep for 1 guy. Korey was always the slower more detail oriented of the 2. Im sure Harley will be just fine and if not its gunna be a hell of a party at the bar if he breaks on saturday.

blacksheep

Correct but Korey was always there helping. and with 2 cars in 2 series thats alot of prep for 1 guy. Korey was always the slower more detail oriented of the 2. Im sure Harley will be just fine and if not its gunna be a hell of a party at the bar if he breaks on saturday.
are you serious ? for one henry is the back bone to prepping all letners cars and has been for years. and from henrys own mouth he told me that kory is the better fabricator and that harley is by far the better wrench.

Anyhow.... Back on subject. May be one more to show up which will b trouble for all!!!! We shall see......

dsrtdck

Conlon is in the big car for this race then the car is gone. Small car still has blown motor.

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
No need to worry people....... My man "Taco / Swim Teacher" will bag this thing. You can etch that in sand! GO LVDC...... & T-BAGGIN Biotch's\m/

C. Bucher

Conlon is in the big car for this race then the car is gone. Small car still has blown motor.
LEEWOOD, I wouldn't say that its blown; more on the verge of blowing.

Yeah, big car for this race then.......