cb radios?

arqangel67

Reaction
doeas anybody use cb radios ?

shooei

Reaction
Where do I start? Cb's don't have much(any) power, they need larger antennas, are limited to 40 channels, etc. If you need to communicate with your race car, bike or chase truck then you can't go wrong with buying a radio from one of the advertisers. You'll be much happier.

arqangel67

Reaction
I was just asking cause i have one and am just a spectator and just wanted to know if i got in a bad situation if anybody would here me ?

TNT race photo

Reaction
I was just asking cause i have one and am just a spectator and just wanted to know if i got in a bad situation if anybody would here me ?
you would be all alone, I can yell louder than a cb output,i have vhf Icom2100 in all my rigs,cheap and gets the job done.

arqangel67

Reaction
LOL that's funny !!!! IT's funny u said that cuz iz is a truk driver lol!!! not really but i am looking for a radio where can i get a radio like u guys are talking bout?

arqangel67

Reaction
Thanx , got it gonna check 'em out rite now

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

shooei

Reaction

You can also buy a scanner, you'll be able to listen to the Weatherman during the race or any other team. They're cheaper but you can only monitor and not transmit. PM me if you have any questions.

arqangel67

Reaction
just picked up an icom 2100h now i need to know what kind of antenna to get and troyharper said there are freqs that he had does anybody else know them ? thanx for any help

TNT race photo

Reaction
buy the one suggested by icom for your mounting , I dont recommend the magnetic kind,advice if you monitor weatherman unplug your mic.

arqangel67

Reaction
So buy the magnetic antenna and plug the mic in got it ,you guys are the best .:D

arqangel67

Reaction
so , does anybody know the freqs i spoke of earlier ?

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
so , does anybody know the freqs i spoke of earlier ?

What races are you going to be attending??? All of us can FLOOD you with freqs.... we just need to know, MORE, MDR, BITD, SCORE, SNORE?? just let us know, and we can help you out!

arqangel67

Reaction
Right now i just need the score freqs for the b1k,and weatherman . thanx 4 the help

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction