CEC- Class 11 Championship Video Rd 1 by Zoo Road Videos

PT9Baja

Reaction
That was fun stuff !!! nice to see the VWs with real sound and no head bursting musica.

harleys dad

Reaction
Mine was thee most quiet, but you can sure tell the ones running gears they should not be and the ones with legal gears. I would say a portion have things that do not belong in the gear box, especially the ones with high pitched sound. 35 years experience with these cars makes it pretty obvious

n2baja

Reaction
This may be a silly question, but do they always race in pairs?

harleys dad

Reaction
This may be a silly question, but do they always race in pairs?
No, but there were so many that they started us 2 at a time. That was less than 1 mile from the start where they were filming

n2baja

Reaction
That makes sense. Thanks, Harley's dad! (I thought the 2nd car might be the parts car following along - just kidding)

harleys dad

Reaction
Was a lot of fun racing a large field again

PT9Baja

Reaction
35 years in class 11 deserves alot of respect. I was thinking some of those cars were wound a bit tight ,but I was really enjoying hearing that VW music.

PollosMtrsprt's

Reaction
Mine was thee most quiet, but you can sure tell the ones running gears they should not be and the ones with legal gears. I would say a portion have things that do not belong in the gear box, especially the ones with high pitched sound. 35 years experience with these cars makes it pretty obvious
:confused::confused: 1198 rock out....