Cell Phone Tapping

Steve0

Reaction
Oh come on, whats wrong with a little friendly stalking? Just becuase I follow random girls home, down dark streets and tap thier cell phone, does that make me a stalker? Pfft! Whatever!:D

Seriously, that is pretty creepy.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Oh come on, whats wrong with a little friendly stalking? Just becuase I follow random girls home, down dark streets and tap thier cell phone, does that make me a stalker? Pfft! Whatever!:D

Seriously, that is pretty creepy.
Seriously, I do it because I care. :D

And most people think you have to worry about "Big Brother".

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya thats nothing new really. This stuff just cant happen to you randomly. Someone has to actually have access to your phone and install the programs onto it. You cant just get a phone number and start listening to people lol.

"Can I install FlexiSPY remotely?
No. You need to have the phone physically in your hand for about 15 min. Installation is simple. You simply open up a web page on the mobile and enter your code. The download and install beings automatically"

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Ya thats nothing new really. This stuff just cant happen to you randomly. Someone has to actually have access to your phone and install the programs onto it. You cant just get a phone number and start listening to people lol.

"Can I install FlexiSPY remotely?
No. You need to have the phone physically in your hand for about 15 min. Installation is simple. You simply open up a web page on the mobile and enter your code. The download and install beings automatically"
Well that's good to know... so the chick that was getting stalked was actually getting stalked by a friend or family member :eek: :Eek: I'd hate to see what her enemies do!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
When Josh made his joke about laundering money, I was thinking apparently he had forgotten the DEA has all our office stuff, cars, and bosses personal things.

Cell tapping is no joke!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
When Josh made his joke about laundering money, I was thinking apparently he had forgotten the DEA has all our office stuff, cars, and bosses personal things.

Cell tapping is no joke!
It's not laundering if you're on payroll :D LOL