Cell service at cocos

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Thanks, I was hoping with the new road, cell service might of expanded.

Stuck Sucks

Reaction
BTW last Wednesday I filled up with gas at the Gonzaga Pemex. A large bag of ice at Playa Grande was only $50.

Baja Belk

Reaction
Coco was GRUMPY last weekend. I wouldn't ask him for his wi-fi password....

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
There is a solid AOL internet connection at cocos 28.8kb of fury, much better than the previous prodigy internet connection. Chat rooms for days. VoIP is clear as mud. All those big bras and panties didnt get there by mistake.

Mooch2Peril

Reaction
The speed and the dust is what he told me he’s pissed about. Said he’s gonna take out some tires come race day, and I believe him. Also said this is the last time he’s letting a race come through there.

RobinsonMS

Reaction
When I was there a few weeks ago he mentioned that Score placed the check point just before or just after his place. He was unhappy about that.

JDDurfey

Reaction
There have been check points at Coco's Corner in the past. I know of at least two in the 8 years I was racing down there.

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
He was charging 200 pesos per car that parked anywhere around his property. He had his area on lockdown, well had orange snow fence across the entrance. He didn't even want the race shirt I brought him.

calstyl2

Reaction
Coco doesnt own the highway, he can bitch all he wants, he has no rights to control the racecourse anymore than he does the traffic on the highway.

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
I have no problem paying him the money. It's his only chance to make a few bucks. I was bummed out that he wasn't as welcoming as usual.

ACME

Reaction
Saw him Sat and he seemed fine. They were loading an ATV into his truck and he was joking with the group of riders there and it looked like they were using his truck to take a downed bike out...

My buddy who has raced down there for 20yrs made a very interesting-sobering comment: In a few years the road will tie in and in the future Coco will be gone: After that the vultures pick through the stuff and in a few yrs later no-one will know what Coco's corner was... Progress?

ehall

Reaction
Nice to have a place in the middle of nowhere to stop for a cold one. Hope he doesn't disappear.