Center Mount LT kit for Silverado

-1776-

Reaction
Looking at the Kibbetech and the Mazzulla LT kits for the Silverado, I also wonder if anyone builds a center mount kit. I see trucks with center mount/pivot set-ups but not a lot of information out there on where they came from. A custom builder I’d hazard to guess.

Is there anyone out there that offers such a kit (realizing it’s obviously more involved than just a “kit”) and what would the cost be?

Marcelnunez

Reaction
i had a truck with a mazzulla kit on the front and i loved every bit of it from fit and finish to performance. aside from that, center mount bulkheads can be purchased from just about any trophy truck/6100 truck manufacturer. Mazzulla also offers a center mount bulk head and arm package

-1776-

Reaction
i had a truck with a mazzulla kit on the front and i loved every bit of it from fit and finish to performance. aside from that, center mount bulkheads can be purchased from just about any trophy truck/6100 truck manufacturer. Mazzulla also offers a center mount bulk head and arm package
Is it a custom offline sort of deal? Nothing on their website about it.

biggjim

Reaction
Center pivot require alot more than a Kit....fyi. They move the motor back in the truck and have to rework the firewall on center pivot trucks. Most of them I have looked at are full luxury prerunners.

-1776-

Reaction
I guess what I meant is, a whole unit that can be fabbed/incorporated into the front frame rails/engine cage. After setting the engine back.

Looks like blitzkrieg has the TT front end that gets fabbed in. No advertising of the uppers/lowers with the hydro steering and tie rods but I imagine they offer them.

biggjim

Reaction
I guess what I meant is, a whole unit that can be fabbed/incorporated into the front frame rails/engine cage. After setting the engine back.

Looks like blitzkrieg has the TT front end that gets fabbed in. No advertising of the uppers/lowers with the hydro steering and tie rods but I imagine they offer them.
Yea there has to be some out there...I just doubt anyone is advertising as it is not a straight forward deal. I'd like to build something like that....but its a little out of my pay grade and fab grade. Hah!

Dezert00Taco

Reaction
You can buys bulkhead and arms from bms there is quite a few options. From steering box to tt rack set ups. They will have to be graft into the truck.