Central Coast Off-Road Racers

Spina Boy

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
around santa barbara i've ridn no where, i heard of gorman but thats still a drive, i'm originally from san bernardino so when i go home to see the parents we go to barstow or lucern
Next time it rains good head out there on a friday or early saturday. Best time on a bike by far.Just stay away on busy weekends, or cruise sand hiway in your truck. What other areas you ride around here??

85yota

RDC Crypto
Henry's shop is down the street towards broadway from rizzoli's. I deal with rizzoli's sometimes as I work at Napa auto parts on betteravia there a good shop. I live right behind K-mart like on the boarder of SM and Orcutt.

steveG

RDC Crypto
Henry's shop is down the street towards broadway from rizzoli's. I deal with rizzoli's sometimes as I work at Napa auto parts on betteravia there a good shop. I live right behind K-mart like on the boarder of SM and Orcutt.

I occasionally worked at the SM NAPA about 8 years ago when it was under different ownership. Is Steve still doing outside sales for that store?

Rocket 450

RDC Crypto
Hey Mike(Spina boy) right, hit me up if you want go riding some time. Theres a ton of trails within a hour of S.M. It would be 1 hour for you to my house then about 30 min to some trails. Im lookin for some guys to ride trails with again(Im about over them quads)

Hey YOTA,
If you need a hand let me know. Im kinda anti MDR but if YOU need a hand I will be more than happy to help

Spina Boy

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
that would be awesome, my bike isn't here right now (college) but i can get it up here after christmas break
Hey Mike(Spina boy) right, hit me up if you want go riding some time. Theres a ton of trails within a hour of S.M. It would be 1 hour for you to my house then about 30 min to some trails. Im lookin for some guys to ride trails with again(Im about over them quads)

Hey YOTA,
If you need a hand let me know. Im kinda anti MDR but if YOU need a hand I will be more than happy to help

Rocket 450

RDC Crypto
thats ok cause I still got to sell my quad to get a new bike. But if worse comes to worse I can go out on the couch. What knda bike you got??

Rocket 450

RDC Crypto
so my question to all you central coast guys how come you all never come up here to race vorra???

I will tell you why. And yes I gone to your S.C. races before just to watch. Its kinda out of the way, about 6 hrs. And your format is kinda funky with the racing on sun. The races end by 5:00 its midnight before you get home at least. But if you had a little bit better S.C. format, with some more S.C. dates I think some more Central Coast guys would come race there. But your dezert races are way way to far away also. And you combine the points. So if I only raced 9 S.C. I would probably lose in points to a local racing the full series..

indian creek

RDC Crypto
HI...

I live in Creston and work in SLO. I crew on/promote the 5 time Class 3 champs - Moss Brothers Racing.

The ENTIRE team are all Cal Poly SLO alums !!! Most have scattered across the state since graduation - but we all come together to support our Bronco !

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I graduated from Cal Poly SLO in 2017. Currently live in Camarillo. I co-drive but the truck/driver live in San Diego.

I know Dan Chamlee is a class 7 racer in the Carpinteria area.

VORRA-BJ

RDC Crypto
I will tell you why. And yes I gone to your S.C. races before just to watch. Its kinda out of the way, about 6 hrs. And your format is kinda funky with the racing on sun. The races end by 5:00 its midnight before you get home at least. But if you had a little bit better S.C. format, with some more S.C. dates I think some more Central Coast guys would come race there. But your dezert races are way way to far away also. And you combine the points. So if I only raced 9 S.C. I would probably lose in points to a local racing the full series..
Interesting this came up. I now own and run VORRA. We now have a dedicated short course series with 2 rounds per weekend and racing on Saturday and Sundays. Our first race will be in a few weeks at Glen Helen.
Desert races are now on Saturdays with the exception of holiday weekends.

SMS81

RDC Crypto
Does anyone have a good place to test on the central coast?

SMS81

RDC Crypto
Hungry Valley/Gorman is the only place that comes to mind.

Pismo is sand. Pozo is too tight.
Thank you. With all the open land , I was hoping for a more unknown place. Hungry is pretty cool but multiple ambulances and an airlift came out of there last weekend. Just to many people to really test.