Central Coast Off-Road Racers

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Don't know if it is still legal, but lots of years ago we tested southeast of Hollister out near Paicenes. Big river wash east of there towards Panoche off Panoche Rd. Very much like the wash in Parker. Out of the way. Pretty easy access off he road though.

Rocket 450

Reaction
Holy Cow this is a blast from the past. !!! Nice to see there's still a little interest what the Central Coast Off Roaders are up too.

As far as testing we head out to Barstow for the day, Its a long drive but worth the effort

E.Hagle

Reaction
😂 some just may not appreciate the fine wine of Offroad racing on that route!!
My grandpa grew up in Atascadero, grandma in Paso. He was just telling me about the good old days when they ran road races on that route. That was before people got soft.

Jordon372

Reaction
I’m in Santa Barbara and currently looking for a 9 car. I recently bought a vw to turn it into an 11 but realized the class is now far more expensive than it was when we built our last class 11 in 2012. I grew up in San Diego and have ridden dirt bikes most my life. When I moved up here Zaca Station was still open and I was stoked. Now that it’s closed there’s nowhere close to ride either. I’ve come to realize that not many people up this way enjoy doing things that get the heart pumping so this will most likely be a one man venture.

When I find a car I will most likely head out to Barstow or make the trek to ocotillo to test. I’m used to driving far to go ride these days.

scott1450

Reaction
I’m in Santa Barbara and currently looking for a 9 car. I recently bought a vw to turn it into an 11 but realized the class is now far more expensive than it was when we built our last class 11 in 2012. I grew up in San Diego and have ridden dirt bikes most my life. When I moved up here Zaca Station was still open and I was stoked. Now that it’s closed there’s nowhere close to ride either. I’ve come to realize that not many people up this way enjoy doing things that get the heart pumping so this will most likely be a one man venture.

When I find a car I will most likely head out to Barstow or make the trek to ocotillo to test. I’m used to driving far to go ride these days.
I have two class 2000 trucks for sale.
One with 3.4L toyota on 35's Six kings
Fun truck

One with a 22r on 33's four Kings
light and nimble

getting a little old to do all the prep and driving by myself
Cheap

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
I have two class 2000 trucks for sale.
One with 3.4L toyota on 35's Six kings
Fun truck

One with a 22r on 33's four Kings
light and nimble

getting a little old to do all the prep and driving by myself
Cheap
Very nice!
Me and my buddy just placed 1st at the 2019 season of MORE Class 2000.
22re, 35's, four 2.5" shocks

scott1450

Reaction
Very nice!
Me and my buddy just placed 1st at the 2019 season of MORE Class 2000.
22re, 35's, four 2.5" shocks
Cool
Mine is #2039 green and black
This is the 22r

$12.5k for the extra cab
$8.5k for the single cab (with Non-vortec 4.3L chevy and TH400, not installed)

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 51
  • trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Not a racer, but a member of the Baja Fools pit support for 30 years off and on and past member of the Los Ancianos MC in Tecate. Rode a old 2 stroke Husky all over northern Baja cutting trails for the Tecate Enduro. Got a buddy here in the Ventura area with me who has also helped the Fools pit from time to time.