Chad Knaus needs a drug test

Wendell #527

Chad has impressed pretty much everybody who has been paying attention the last couple of years.... That's why I was so surprised when he said this. On This Week in NASCAR, he blamed Greg Biffle for them running out of gas. The way he figured it, Greg Biffle MADE Jimmie Johnson race him harder and that's why they both ran out of gas. Don't you guys think that's funny?

kaw500

He sure did not expect the #16 to keep coming after JJ had passed them.
Biffy sure did not want concide the victory so in a way it did cost them both but I would much rather see the #16 continue the attack then just settle for 2nd. I'm sure JJ would have done the samething if the roles had been reversed.

It would have been a lively discussion if Greg had been on the show last night.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
It would have been a lively discussion if Greg had been on the show last night.
The question is, would CK have said that if Biffle was there.

michael_loomis

Gotta watch out for those ceiling fans when your crushing up the claritin! I'm tellin ya!!

07FJRog

I caught that last night also, pretty funny, good for Biff.

And Way to Go Mark Martin.!! 3 w's this year. :D

michael_loomis

If those oil pumps didnt rob so much power, he woulda had enough.... :D:D

Mumzy

I know this is going to ruin my rep, but I have to agree with Knaus.......from his perspective.

Anyone that follows the pony's knows very well how fuel mileage racing works, and you need to save it all for the stretch. You can wear out a winning horse, and take down the rest of the field by using up your speed early on.

As far as Him whining about it.......get over it Chad, you lost!

mattb

If Chad is so brilliant and The Biff ruined their chance by making JJ race him.. They should have let him go and stay on their original plan. Don't chase the rabbit.

Knaus seems to have forgotten it was a race and people aren't there to bow down to them.

Wendell #527

If Chad is so brilliant and The Biff ruined their chance by making JJ race him.. They should have let him go and stay on their original plan. Don't chase the rabbit.

Knaus seems to have forgotten it was a race and people aren't there to bow down to them.
10-4. You said it better than me. I also agree it would have been a great show if Biffle had been on there, too. That race was good entertainment. On another note, I'm really a lot happier with the TNN announcers. I was tired of hearing about Kyle Busch......