Chad Reed on Suzuki!!

"FACTORY"

you are on the right track here. I have heard a few little birdies cherping in the motocross industry later and you might be seeing a guy with a very lucky number on a bike that is niether Orange, Yellow or Green ...... :) just the word on the street

"FACTORY"

well everyone loves the sky on a bright sunny day.... but $ talks... everyone will know for sure Oct.1ish ..... stay tuned

PBR

if i had to guess, bubba will be riding a blue bike under the joe gibbs awning. i sure hope that goose doesn't end up being his mechanic, he is a great guy and doesn't deserve having to work on chads bike.

Benny Metcalf

if i had to guess, bubba will be riding a blue bike under the joe gibbs awning. i sure hope that goose doesn't end up being his mechanic, he is a great guy and doesn't deserve having to work on chads bike.
I agree

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
WOW why would you say that about him hes a cool guy.
Not really. He's a pre-madonna. He lucks into 2 SX championships and he has the THOR ads say he's "The greatest Motocross racer in the universe" And he doesn't race MX!:confused:

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
is bubba number 7? and joe gibbs as in joe gibbs of nascar and the nfl? I dont follow much of the sx/ mx scene any more so im clue less

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
I knew it would be just a matter of time before JGR started to buy up one of the top riders.

Chris Tobin

I knew it would be just a matter of time before JGR started to buy up one of the top riders.
Is James "Bubba" Stewart leaving Kawasaki to race for Yamaha and JGR??? If he is it blows me away that Kawi would let him go without a BIG fight!

Or was one of the other posters calling Reed Bubba???

What is the real deal???:confused:

pgarfinkle

From what I hear, you have the right bike but the wrong team. Rumors of Bubba taking Chad's place at L&M.

FaT AlBeRt

I was checking racerx today and it's official: Chad Reed signed what seems to be a supercross-only contract. BOOO!!!:)

PBR

Is James "Bubba" Stewart leaving Kawasaki to race for Yamaha and JGR??? If he is it blows me away that Kawi would let him go without a BIG fight!

i am just speculating... but it looks like kawi is hoping that ryan villapoto can hang with bubba, so they are letting james go to the highest bidder. and that highest bidder looks to be chads old ride on a blue l&m yamaha.

and yes james "bubba" stewart is #7 and joe gibbs is the nfl coach/nascar team owner, his son is running the bike deal.

Chris Tobin

i am just speculating... but it looks like kawi is hoping that ryan villapoto can hang with bubba, so they are letting james go to the highest bidder. and that highest bidder looks to be chads old ride on a blue l&m yamaha.
WOW!:eek: I am very surprised they are letting Stewart go! Kawi seems to have a habbit of letting their top guys go to another team...

So where is Reed going to end up?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB

L&M is not exclusively tied to any factory. He could still run a Kawi factory bike, like Reeds deal.

and yes james "bubba" stewart is #7 and joe gibbs is the nfl coach/nascar team owner, his son is running the bike deal.
RV will be super fast on the 450 in the outdoors, but there is always a steep learning curve in SX 450 class

WOW!:eek: I am very surprised they are letting Stewart go! Kawi seems to have a habbit of letting their top guys go to another team...

So where is Reed going to end up?
Factory Suzuki. Like the post earlier stated:D:D

it is not with Joe gibbs it is with Larry Brookes Chad Reed old Ride.
It might be. But when JGR stepped in they stated that they wanted to win. They have also approached Stewart about NASCAR when he retires from MX.
So it's still a possible option.

Young&Fast

So apparently or lucky friend on a green machine will be riding blue for a SX only contracts, LAME!!! But that means out doors are anyone's game. Vilipodium is fast on the 4-5-0 outdoors. I say its ferry's time to go get a championship. Oh yeah, and reedy is on a Rockstar Makita Zuk. But no one cares about SX only riders, they are lame.

Attachments