Challenge to Luke and Cody

Tipracer

Reaction
Jorge.....round up everybody...tell everyone to show up and make it a blast....we can get 30 cars for sure....rayos et al, what ever happened to the reto 1600 championship...you would think that group would include at least one score race.

TERRARACE

Reaction
Hey Boyer Boys! Good to see you guys are in. Looking forward to seeing ya Rick. We've all missed you guys not being the past few races. Sounds like a hot time in old SF.

Hey Luke, on another note, count us in on any side pool going. Sounds like a hoot. In March, Arturo took it to RM 160 and he was DONE and blowing bubbles. Said he was not at top of game last 40 miles. And I seem to remember Yiro being interviewed at the finish when asked why he seemed to fall off the pace at the end & what happened, I heard his response was " I'm 44 years old, thats what happened." It's tough to solo this rough SOB.

rboyer

Reaction
Website
www.boyerracing.com
Ya Fred We enjoy it in SF, Yes age does matter some, but if we or I could just get a few pounds off myself, it does matter.I will have turned 56yrs in Aug, so SOLO hurts, buts its all fun. The day I get back in shape I will be trying to SOLO some races next year. As someone already talked about,alot of things matter, on slpitting the driving, Look back at the 1000 last year some teams used 3 drivers. We really need to get all us 1600 guys & gays talking about next year. And trying to pick 3 races or so that we all would go to, get that car count up,That helps get the smack talk going.

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Jorge.....round up everybody...tell everyone to show up and make it a blast....we can get 30 cars for sure....rayos et al, what ever happened to the reto 1600 championship...you would think that group would include at least one score race.

Look's like we got EDGAR ALVAREZ racing too, talked to him today and he's in. Looks like we will have a decently sized entry list! (considering the economy and $$$ it costs!)

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Ya Fred We enjoy it in SF, Yes age does matter some, but if we or I could just get a few pounds off myself, it does matter.I will have turned 56yrs in Aug, so SOLO hurts, buts its all fun. The day I get back in shape I will be trying to SOLO some races next year. As someone already talked about,alot of things matter, on slpitting the driving, Look back at the 1000 last year some teams used 3 drivers. We really need to get all us 1600 guys & gays talking about next year. And trying to pick 3 races or so that we all would go to, get that car count up,That helps get the smack talk going.

I agree, we need to get the car count's up, I'm on the verge of ditching SCORE next year to go race SNORE, not something I really want to do but I want to race against at least 20+ car's each race.

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Ill drive with him ! I love to beat luke

HAHA your killing me, Biggest let down ever in my 1600 career, besides being DQ'd, was you beating me by 27 seconds at the MDR night race! haha, looking forward to racing again Bryan, you've got the right motor behind you now! Bring your car to SF, won't cost much more than V to R, if any, if not see you at rage...

Tipracer

Reaction
Ramsey....do it!!! It would be great to see Caleb in a 16 again..

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Caleb is trying to talk me into it, Luke.

Do it Ramsey! That would be fun, could end up getting lots of racers. Your talking Caleb Sanden right! Because I think jack Moreno is racing 1600 and Caleb Gaddis usually drives with him. Bring the car out!

veleziraptor

Reaction
Hi to every one!! Count with us, our new baby is making push-ups even us; will be our debut on 1600, I hope we give fight and learn from you guys. See you and SF and we are in for the side "$"!

Jesus "Negro" Velez
Mexicali MX