Challenging TT Specs Rd 2

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
If qualifying isn't an option for SCORE, how about starting based on previous year's finishing order? This should help protect serious teams' investment in the competition. Getting caught behind new drivers in bottlenecks isn't a competition, it's a game of luck.
By finishing order do you mean based on that same race in the prior year or prior year points championship? If the former, would a top team that DNFs a race be req'd to start at the rear?

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
RDC Crypto
Website
www.canonbaja.com
By finishing order do you mean based on that same race in the prior year or prior year points championship? If the former, would a top team that DNFs a race be req'd to start at the rear?

I think they mean by class, not individual racer.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

RYAN COHEE

RDC Crypto
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1480568591.802415.jpg

Pete for the win!! Leftist JR will blame it on Bush or Trump

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

BajaboundMoto

RDC Crypto
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
how about starting based on previous year's finishing order?
Many years ago that's how they did it. I don't think they really pay attention to that much anymore.
On the bike side nowadays they do pay attention to who whines the most to get their class to start earlier.
Years back SCORE used some sort of formula like taking the average speed of the top 3 or 4 of each class from the race prior, or maybe it was from that event the year prior, I forget.
As I recall back when Class 1's were more competitive with the TT's the top C1 guys had a faster average than the TT's but C1 wasn't the show, the TT's needed to go out 1st, so they ignored the average speed thing for start position.

standfast

RDC Crypto

I was thinking from the same race prior year for 10 and TT spec. Non-finishers and new entries keep doing what they do now behind that pack. That seems like it would keep it more safe with most of the fastest guys at the front. I think it would create a great rivalry between the 2 classes as well. Fun for the racers and the fans.