Challenging TT Specs Rd 2

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
Im gonna stirr the pot a bit.
I think the class 10 should start in front of the tt spec trucks in BAJA we also got held up at the bottleneck.
I just finished the baja 1000 drove the first 260 miles and somewhere in our section in the first 80 miles I practically pushed your truck #202 up the hill it but it was pretty slow we were in a 5-1600 with a whopping 98 hp we passed them at the top of the hill never to see them again
we were in the pit when your rr wheel was falling off from a broken hub plate you also told us a story about ants.
sure you have your numbers right???......pretty sure NEVER saw 202.....not even after the cartwheel....

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
So if I call up Mason, Geiser, Racer, Camburg and tell them I want a top of the line 6100 truck with all the trick stuff, it's going to cost less than $300,000?

So, we can just put this on your account, or???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RYAN COHEE

RDC Crypto
So if I call up Mason, Geiser, Racer, Camburg and tell them I want a top of the line 6100 truck with all the trick stuff, it's going to cost less than $300,000?

If you really add up everything and I mean everything top shelf is the labor really worth 100k ?!?!? Lots of mark up in the high end trucks..It's nice work but man it can get a bit expensive buying a Big Name rig.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
If you really add up everything and I mean everything top shelf is the labor really worth 100k ?!?!? Lots of mark up in the high end trucks..It's nice work but man it can get a bit expensive buying a Big Name rig.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

It's worth it as soon as someone pays it. And I'm seeing some nice trucks out there now.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Spec TT draws a LOT of Donkeys. They have the "cool" factor of a almost trophy truck with less of a cost. Then you have a truck that weighs about as much as a TT but has half the HP. Pretty easy to get it stuck if you're a donkey.

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
DUH....only more if you are adding a bunch of unnesisary electronics bs....i sell fastest ttspec trucks RACE READY for $225k to "most" customers......w/trav is going to be more of course.....

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
wow must be all the horsepower that get those plug trucks stuck all the time! lol....
overweight trucks w/beginners behind the wheel are always going to be an issue......YES, i vote qualifying, I AGREE, ....against class ones as well....and start in order of all fast classes combined......but i really dont see it as a reality......

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
overweight trucks w/beginners behind the wheel are always going to be an issue......YES, i vote qualifying, I AGREE, ....against class ones as well....and start in order of all fast classes combined......but i really dont see it as a reality......

Especially in SCORE when all they want are trucks. Buggies and bikes are the red headed step children in the new SCORE era.

standfast

RDC Crypto
All of them. (I think that there were 20)

So out of 20 trucks, not a single one of them could keep the podium class 10's behind them. The explanation for this from the truck guys is the talent is not as good as it is in class 10. What part of any of this suggests that the TT spec should continue to start in front of 10's in Baja?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
So out of 20 trucks, not a single one of them could keep the podium class 10's behind them. The explanation for this from the truck guys is the talent is not as good as it is in class 10. What part of any of this suggests that the TT spec should continue to start in front of 10's in Baja?

They are heavy and when they hit a class 10 from behind it can hurt the racers and wreck their car and take it out because of the engine being in the rear. The lack of experience in that class has shown that scenario to be real based on specs that had issues and got passed in previous races.

standfast

RDC Crypto
So give the class 10's a front start option. Let them assume the risk. They earned the opportunity and they clearly want it. Any truck fast enough to possibly catch them likely has the experience to not clobber them anyway.

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
They are heavy and when they hit a class 10 from behind it can hurt the racers and wreck their car and take it out because of the engine being in the rear. The lack of experience in that class has shown that scenario to be real based on specs that had issues and got passed in previous races.

And with this new Stella technology, that really shouldn't be the issue anymore.