championship CORR Pro 2 search

hoeker

i'm in need of some help trying to find a couple of Championship CORR Pro-2 trucks. Both were taken out of service in CORR several years ago. one is supposed to be out in california, and the other i hear moved to Australia. i think i have my facts straight, but maybe not exact, so help me out here.

MIA Truck # 1 Was initially raced in the SODA days by the Herzog's. the truck was then sold to, or driven by Jimmie Johnson. When jimmie moved to asphalt racing his brother raced it a year or 2. it was then sold to the Flannery's. When the Flannery's got out of CORR the truck was sold to someone in California.

MIA Truck # 2 Was reportedly last raced in the US by Brendan Gaughn and i think Walker built. When Brendan went asphalt racing the truck was reportedly sold to someone from Australia, who reportedly raced it twice, then parked it. last known whereabouts is Australia.

These 2 trucks are reported as being a better chassis design than the CORR spec chassis. any help locating the owners of these trucks would be greatly appreciated. i know you guys have a lot of contacts and there's even a couple Aussie's that hang out here, so let's see what we can come up with.

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

JEFF_DICKERSON

Is the Walker truck the one that is on baja brokers web site without a picture? It was advertised in one month of Dusty Times with a picture and it had "extended range fuel tanks" but looked like a short course truck. I looked that ad up a couple of months ago when the pro-trucks were going to crandon. If you can't find the guy's phone number, pm. me and I will find the issue and give you the australian phone number.

Ricky Johnson is not Jimmies brother, there is no relation between them..... Jarit is Jimmies brother....

Matt Scaroni
SMD Motorsports
Flat-Bill Up

Ricky Johnson is not Jimmies brother, there is no relation between them..... Jarit is Jimmies brother....

Matt Scaroni
SMD Motorsports
Flat-Bill Up

hoeker

well my reporters tell me that truck # 1 is running drugs in lower mexico, never to be seen again. Truck # 2 is or has been for sale in dusty times, it is still available, but i haven't located the add or phone number yet.
any information to the contrary on these reports would be greatly appreciated.

LIGHTS RIGHT
www.rosshoek.com

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I want that job, running drugs in mexico in an old corr truck, now that would be fun! Kinda like the old moonshiners!

See ya in the dirt!

obr184

i dont know if you guys are still interested in getting this truck your talking about back or what ever, btu the guy has 3 or 4 american trucks so I'm sure what your looking for is in his collection, when you say running drugs do you actually mean "running drugs' if so that would be so much fun, imagine driving a truck like that from cops or wateva.
cheers

hoeker

wow! you dug up a pretty old thread! actually tommy bradly found that truck and brought it back. he raced it this season and was less than happy with the truck. by the end of the season he was doing ok in it, not sure if he made changes to the truck or his driving style.

www.rosshoek.com

obr184

like the bfg/vessels blazers. tube frame, front engine, rear live axle...i think one still runs in australia, i dug this up form a old thread..............does anyone have any pics of these cars(i havnt seen anything that si decribed here)?
cheers