Championship Off-Road ERX Live Video Aug 15-16

stephenrjking

Nice weather today. Good crowd. Good seating is hard to find with the spacing restrictions.

Got a change to meet and talk with afortune. Nice day so far; looking forward to the pro races.

stephenrjking

Pro4 was awsome , I am a Leduc fan but that was a great pass by CJ.
Series is better when multiple guys can and do win. Leduc basically (sort of) agrees.

I brought the same friend this year that was a first-timer last year. He was plugged into the action this year. The crowd was, too. First time to really cheer for something like this in months, he said. We couldn't stop talking about it on the way home. What a great payoff to a great day of racing.

The racing in the midwest is the best that it's been in years. Pro-2 has three guys that have already won, with Ryan Beat looking capable of making it four. The SxS classes are rounding into form, and Pro Mod in particular has a bunch of fast, talented guys. Pro Light has become a problem, but yesterday at least there was a new winner and some good action.

And, of course, Pro 4. I don't know how sustainable it is, but right now it's a thrill ride.