Championship Off Road Reveals 2021 "National Tour"

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Their Facebook page seems to be off. Hope its just some technical problems. Dont want to hear
"yeah, COR is dead already" =[
Cuz thats has been the "Normal" for Short Course racing, eh

afortune46

RDC Crypto
Their Facebook page seems to be off. Hope its just some technical problems. Dont want to hear

Cor is far from dead, Already planning 2022 and coming up with 3/5 year plans. I came on with the series at the second round of Crandon and we had a meeting that Thursday night to discuss the future and where to go from here. Everyone that has worked with the multiple series in the past said no meeting like this for planning had ever occurred.

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
Are you sure you're looking at the right facebook page? Never blanked out for me, and further their social media presence has been excellent and up-to-date.

Honestly: I've really been impressed with the effort they've put in. The series *looks* professional to me. They care. They've got good stuff. They're drawing racers. At least in person, they're drawing fans. Series looks really good to me.

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Are you sure you're looking at the right facebook page? Never blanked out for me, and further their social media presence has been excellent and up-to-date.

Honestly: I've really been impressed with the effort they've put in. The series *looks* professional to me. They care. They've got good stuff. They're drawing racers. At least in person, they're drawing fans. Series looks really good to me.
Agree! Love this championship! But it is still off here! I even looked via my sister's FB... and nothing. Could you send me the link if it is working for you? I know south americans are having some issues on the floRacing cuz they geo block us =/ ...but I dont believe they would "geo-block" the FB page haha. Weird!
Cheers

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
Agree! Love this championship! But it is still off here! I even looked via my sister's FB... and nothing. Could you send me the link if it is working for you? I know south americans are having some issues on the floRacing cuz they geo block us =/ ...but I dont believe they would "geo-block" the FB page haha. Weird!
Cheers
Facebook page: Log into Facebook

Livestream page: Livestream | AMSOIL Championship Off-Road

Livestream's app also carries the races live.

On demand page (note that some races not included due to their use in the CBS program, recordings of which eventually appear on this page as well) On Demand | AMSOIL Championship Off-Road

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Facebook page: Log into Facebook

Livestream page: Livestream | AMSOIL Championship Off-Road

Livestream's app also carries the races live.

On demand page (note that some races not included due to their use in the CBS program, recordings of which eventually appear on this page as well) On Demand | AMSOIL Championship Off-Road
Still not opening their FB page here for me... thats weird. Tried again on a FB of a friend, also not opening. It says "Content not avaliable". Thanks anyway mate! Appreciate.