Chance's Old Ranger - Rolled

fishd00d

What A Joke
Chance\'s Old Ranger - Rolled

Chance, the guy who started SDprerunners sold his truck about a month ago and this weekend the guy who bought it rolled it.

I don't know all the details about the roll but here are some pictures Chance sent me this morning.

RIP Chance's Old Truck...

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

SDranger

Re: Chance\'s Old Ranger - Rolled

man, that sucks. Fish, what is the deal with Chance? is he done with the whole desert scene or whatever happened to SDprerunners etc.. BTW... I saw your truck at Race Ready On Saturday, but i didnt see you.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

fishd00d

What A Joke

I am going to call Chance tomorrow and ask him whats going on with the club and him. I'll let you guys know what he says.

Yea the Piece was there. I was around there somewhere.

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -

poor chance, his baby gotta few bruises! doesnt look that bad though, fixable, looks like the new owner is drivin it to its full potential, or maybe just got tooo crazy! nobody was hurt right? Where is chance anyway? Is he going to be permanently MIA?

Motorider

This is an old thread, but I went out a couple times with Chance to the dez, and am now in Europe, and just wondering what was going on with him.
Thanks

fishd00d

What A Joke

SD Prerunners is dead....Chance is over the desert I guess.....who knows

Go Big Or Go Home

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!

Austin,

Just a thought but why dont you try to revive SD Prerunners? I think it could work alot of people know you. dunno about the web site stuff and everything but im sure you could get your regulars to go out to the dez for a sdperunners meeting. whatcha think?

Gregg

fishd00d

What A Joke

I just say that all of them join UP because thats big now and organized well...I guess you could call me and my friends SDPrerunners every weekend when we goto the desert lol.

Go Big Or Go Home