Change of heart?

DEK196

Reaction
Well after all the great advice I recieved from the members of this board, I might be scrapping the 91 toy project and buy a buddies ranger which is race ready. I am still wanting to build, but for the long haul it seems more time and money efficient. I am bummed that I cannot build from scratch, especially for the experience but its for the best I guess! It's not to late to change my mind, let me know some opinions, good and bad. Thanks in advance.

cleartoy

Reaction
My opinion is it would be better to get your friends ranger and start getting desert experience now. Just get in it and drive. Learn how to read and react to terrain. Learn dirt ettiquite.

Later on down the road you can start something from scratch if you like.

Gotta love this advice from a Toyota guy reccomending you get the ranger.

Marshall

Reaction
So your looking at Nate dawgs truck! its preped and ready to go. I didn't realize you were that serious. If you want to go racing, buying built saves tons of money. If your just looking for fun, you could do alot to that old toy for the $ that ranger runs. But the ranger has all the goodies:) I tested with him a few times and with your dezert background I got to warn you ,its addicting. Give me a call, Marshall