Change of Venue for Primm?

dieselrace

Reaction
heard that Primm may changevenue....anybody know anything. The SCORE website, as everybody knows, sucks.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Every one needs to get involved whether it be SNORE SCORE or BITD and realize whats going on with our lands or you will have 2 choices Mexico or Barstow and when Baja realizes we cant race in our country(except for an ohv park) how much do you think they will charge us to race down there.They have shut down everywhere we dont race and now going after the places we do like Primm / Jean Vegas to Reno. Thanks every one who helped out the SNORE fundraiser this weekend. Pat Dailey you can step in $$it and come out smelling like roses.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
For the record racing in parker isnt going anywhere. the course is kinda like an OHV area (marked and everything) and the tribal land is plentiful.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
:confused: if you didn't make the thread and you didn't make the post how can you delete posts?? :confused:

Last edited:

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
stuckthrottle is a mod, has been for a long time. when you first open the forum go to the bottom its in there somewhere.
I still call bushleague.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
stuckthrottle is a mod, has been for a long time. when you first open the forum go to the bottom its in there somewhere.
I still call bushleague.
got it... kind of ironic though because there are SOOO many irrelevant posts on RDC... this was just like many of the other threads on here... why not just lock the whole thing :confused: oh well

baja619

Reaction
got it... kind of ironic though because there are SOOO many irrelevant posts on RDC... this was just like many of the other threads on here... why not just lock the whole thing :confused: oh well
I agree
Censor much!!!

x10000 on the busch league comment

racinteach

Reaction
well if there is a change in venue or a rumor flying around..share where you heard it so it can either be proven false or true. Obviously someone was ina bad mood. it's funny how some folks try to just have a good time on the forums, then get shut down..whats next a banning? mods do thier jobs when they really don't need to, then don't do it when they should. I guess this is how it is. oh well.

So anyways is Primm in danger or what? or was this just a vicious rumor.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
best.

thread.

ever.

Matt Stevens

Reaction
I know that SNORE just had a big fund raiser that we all paid into to get a enviormental impact study done to try and keep Primm/Jean area open to racing. B-Dub is not BS'ing when he say's the Enviro's are out to shut down all desert racing. and they are making headway.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I know that SNORE just had a big fund raiser that we all paid into to get a enviormental impact study done to try and keep Primm/Jean area open to racing. B-Dub is not BS'ing when he say's the Enviro's are out to shut down all desert racing. and they are making headway.
It would be nice if SCORE & BITD would also kick down some money to help fund this Enviro Impact Study to save the land used by all three race series.

Sal?................ Casey?.................

I love all three race series, I am just saying, good for Bill Woodward and SNORE for taking the lead to work for the greater good of all of us who love Dezert Racing. We all need to start working together (From Sal, Casey, Don on down to the pit crews) to do what's best for La Familia..... Think big picture and long-term people! Where are your kids gonna race?​

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
It would be nice if SCORE & BITD would also kick down some money to help fund this Enviro Impact Study to save the land used by all three race series.

I love all three race series, I am just saying, good for Bill Woodward and SNORE for taking the lead to work for the greater good of all of us who love Dezert Racing. We all need to start working together (From Sal, Casey, Don on down to the pit crews) to do what's best for La Familia..... Think big picture and long-term people! Where are your kids gonna race?​
I will go out on a limb and say, I have a feeling Sal and Casey work very hard on the lands, giving money to the appropriate agencies to try to keep lands open. They have no desire to lose this land anymore than the rest of us. It is my fantasy that they are all working somewhat coheasive in the background on some of this.....

Hopefully it is just a rumor on the Primm race -

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
It would be interesting to see what the real story on Primm is...there is a promoter out there that thinks otherwise.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
It would be interesting to see what the real story on Primm is...there is a promoter out there that thinks otherwise.
Explain por favor.

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
well if there is a change in venue or a rumor flying around..share where you heard it so it can either be proven false or true. Obviously someone was ina bad mood. it's funny how some folks try to just have a good time on the forums, then get shut down..whats next a banning? mods do thier jobs when they really don't need to, then don't do it when they should. I guess this is how it is. oh well.

So anyways is Primm in danger or what? or was this just a vicious rumor.
If you're talking about me being in a bad mood, I am/was not. However, I do have to agree that if there's a rumor or any news about a possible venue change for the upcoming SCORE race then it shouldn't be cluttered by all the BS posted by those whose posts I erased.
I think almost every member here can agree that this forum has very quickly gone downhill. I would like to partially blame myself for not doing as good a job moderating childish, stupid, or otherwise irrelevant posts. Quality comes at a price, in this case it's moderating, filtering, or as many of you like cry "censoring". We've have very little of the latter and therefore less of the first.
But I digress, this place is ultimately what you make of it and the moderators can only do so much, if you want it to be a silly and childish forum with no real and relevant news and information then keep up the great work.

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction
I will go out on a limb and say, I have a feeling Sal and Casey work very hard on the lands, giving money to the appropriate agencies to try to keep lands open. They have no desire to lose this land anymore than the rest of us. It is my fantasy that they are all working somewhat coheasive in the background on some of this.....

Hopefully it is just a rumor on the Primm race -
I can tell you all that the time has arrived for all organizations to work together and we have begun to do so. SCORE, BITD and SNORE all got together and split the cost of the study for the Primm/Jean area for the races we all wish to race out there. (TT250, Score Primm and the Snore 250. The promotors are working together and commuication between the orgs is more frequent than it has ever been. As promotors we do realize the importance of working together, however, that is not enough. We need the support of the entire community. When there are threads about writing letters to you congressmen and women, we really need everyone to step up and help.

That being said, the studies were done and I know we are racing the Snore 250 out there. There were a couple things that happened in that area that will put us all under the microscope but we can still do it. We, as a whole, need to take very good care of our deserts in order to keep race courses that are not on OHV land or reservations alive. Otherwise they will be shut down.

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction

IF...... You were at the drivers meeting at Primm for the TT250, Casey briefed us on his latest encounter with a new (OLD) rule being enforced. He was asked to pony up a PILE of $$$$$ for ANOTHER Turtle study. He told us he called SCORE and SNORE, and they tossed some $$$ in the pot since the study would benefit them also.. I REALLY don't think any of these guys are ignoiring what the other is doing. I think they talk more frequently than we realize !!

Maybe the latest SNORE fundraiser was to refill the war chest..It's always SOMETHING..Support our Promoters, they work their tails off for US !!

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
That being said, the studies were done and I know we are racing the Snore 250 out there. There were a couple things that happened in that area that will put us all under the microscope but we can still do it. We, as a whole, need to take very good care of our deserts in order to keep race courses that are not on OHV land or reservations alive. Otherwise they will be shut down.
What did we do wrong ?