• Forum membership has its advantages....

Change the tire of Ivan`s Toyota TT: PRICELESS!!

El Ranas

Imagine change a tire of Ivan`s toyota TT in his last race in Baja :rolleyes:

Note: Larry Roeseler is driving.........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do9Uahzi5g4&NR=1"]YouTube - OFF ROAD BAJA 2000 TOYOTA TUNDRA parte 4, pirymeza[/ame]

Youtube rockss

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Have to love the locals all over the truck and helping out. Classic Baja.. great people.

Bill

Carlos Danger
I and my friend Donald also got to help pit Larry @ mile 520 Punta Blanca pit.We were pitting for F.A.I.R./Mag7 and were right across from the Baja Fools when he came in.I believe we changed both rear tires he also had a radio problem and I think we added some fluids.It was the Baja 2000

cancinoj

oh man, did you saw what i heard, ha, "y ese quien es" and who is that? that was ROBBY GORDON, tt #5,

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
With all the money behind that truck where the h ell is the AIR JACK & GUN? And why even keep that busted up old rim?

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
With all the money behind that truck where the h ell is the AIR JACK & GUN? And why even keep that busted up old rim?
The same reason he shuts the truck off and pits his own truck......It's the old school way!

JMS

The down side of not having a co-driver, that was a cool video, thanx for posting!

harleys dad

Talk about a nascar type tire change, what gets me is how slow everybody was going, a couple looked like they were going to stall the motors! Forsure not an exibition of speed

Dezertpilot

Talk about a nascar type tire change, what gets me is how slow everybody was going, a couple looked like they were going to stall the motors! Forsure not an exibition of speed
HaHaHaHaHa

Perfect Race

That is horribly slow to watch. If that was the Baja 2000 I was working for PPI and they had an hour and 15 minute lead at San Ignacio and dropped a valve. What a let down. Larry and Ivan took turns of about 400 miles at a time. Still went to Cabo for a week and had a good time though.