chaparral sale

PBR

Reaction
mark your calanders amigos!

saturday, october 3rd is the annual chaparral sale. great deals on all kinds of goodies for BIKES and you couch potatoes.

i will be working at the SMITH OPTICS booth, so stop by and introduce yourself for a special rdc discount.

Chase 2

Reaction
How much are the free ones?

peezy

Reaction
where is this? sorry if it is in the post. i dont see

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
.... and you couch potatoes.....

HEY! I resemble that remark!

Thanks for the heads-up Ollie! I might make it to the sale this year! I'll definitely look you up!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Do they have tires their? Specifically desert oriented tires? Is their anything good for sale or just a bunch of crud?

desertratt

Reaction
once again they have it on a day i wont be around! never fails. they really need to check my schedule before setting a date!

PBR

Reaction
Do they have tires their? Specifically desert oriented tires? Is their anything good for sale or just a bunch of crud?

there is lots of good stuff not just crap. lots of tires, apparel, and especially smith goggles!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
there is lots of good stuff not just crap. lots of tires, apparel, and especially smith goggles!

Those Smith goggles might be nice Ollie but IMO my Oakley Crowbars are simply BA:D

PBR

Reaction
Those Smith goggles might be nice Ollie but IMO my Oakley Crowbars are simply BA:D

oakley makes a very good product, one of my good friends works for them, but for me there is only one best goggle and that is SMITH.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction

Ryan, Whats the difference between the o frame & the crow?
:cause ive brand new "Os" still in the box. exchange?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Ryan, Whats the difference between the o frame & the crow?
:cause ive brand new "Os" still in the box. exchange?

Not sure LOL, but I have a friend who works at Oakley and she got me a killer deal. I just picked out the most expensive goggles and had her get them to me:D I really like them alot, I will get another pair for sure.

Nick_A

Reaction
Ill make sure to stop by.

Anyone know of any other killer deals at this years sale?

KxKid

Reaction

They have tires but usually Kenda's and other crap ones. That sale is over rated big time in my book. They advertise Dunlop's for 50 and you get there and they are Kenda's. I have been to 2 and there are so many people there its not worth it. And everything that is advertised on sale is never there and never was there before the mass of people. The only good sale that was like this was the FMF Scratch and Dent sale.

Nick_A

Reaction
Ive always had pretty good luck at the Chap sale. You have to be there early and you need to bring some sort of cart so you can purchase by the boat load haha.