• Forum membership has its advantages....

Chaparrall getting a little update for the Norra run

Fast Eddy

Been a busy winter getting things ready for this years event. Have new arms and spindles coming from Foddrill, Getting rid of the torsion bars and switching to coil overs on new Bilsteins. Switching from the old International tie rod ends to heims. Get the engine back today. Needed some valve and head work on one cylinder. Were also going with the original trailer Larry had built by Foddrill that he hauled the car on. It was built in Jan of 83. The tire rack wasn't on it when I got it. Hopefully we'll be at the Mint with the car to show it at the KC party Thursday night.

Attachments

y2kbaja

Awesome! I'm glad to read new upgraded tie rod ends. I felt bad I didn't have a spare on board at the start of day 2 on the way to San Borja. We had them in the parts box on the trailer though.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Awesome! I'm glad to read new upgraded tie rod ends. I felt bad I didn't have a spare on board at the start of day 2 on the way to San Borja. We had them in the parts box on the trailer though.
.....and the broken front trailing arm and failed front brake calipers in BOLA, along with a roll over, broken side light and Shifter problem in La Paz. Besides that it was a pretty trouble free run! Right Eddy? LOL

Fast Eddy

.....and the broken front trailing arm and failed front brake calipers in BOLA, along with a roll over, broken side light and Shifter problem in La Paz. Besides that it was a pretty trouble free run! Right Eddy? LOL
Ya we didn't have any issues at all

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

y2kbaja

LOL. Didn't know about all the other issues...all he asked me for was a tie rod end.