CHAPEL SERVICE: SCORE Baja 500 & GPS File

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
There will be a non-denominational devotion/chapel service following the drivers meeting in the Riviera Convention center. Please join us!

FRIDAY, JUNE 5
Following: Drivers Meeting - 7:45pm
at Riviera Convention Center

Attached GPS file is of the race course with some additional service roads and boarder crossings. PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD when chasing and remember we are guests in Mexico.

Another CHAPPYS PIT STOP is posted here: CHAPPYS PIT STOP: This thing called Church

Attachments

• 09B500.zip
    248.3 KB · Views: 114

deano

McDeano
Reaction
chappy my jesus-dude, i miss you and was hoping to make it to the 5-hundie to pray with you ------ but it's gonna have to be either at the mil (if there is one) or sf250 2010 ... i'm not scared anymore :eek: we'll see ya in primm 09/11/09 fur sure though -- xo :cool: d-no-dude

tq732

Reaction
hey chappy, thanks for what you are doing for off road racing.
what kind of program did you use for the gps file. I tried to download it and i couldn't open it. thanks in advance

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Steve you are awesome. Keep up the good work...

And just for the record until deano shows up in Baja again he is still scared...ROTFLMAO. Just messing with you

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Steve you are awesome. Keep up the good work...

And just for the record until deano shows up in Baja again he is still scared...ROTFLMAO. Just messing with you

i had lunch at baja fresh the other day, so i'm getting closer trey :cool:

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Deno,
Glad to hear your warming up to the idea of Mexico again, I'll let you know if I see any flying pigs. When you do get brave enough to cross the boarder, I'll be stoked to pray with you, but please don't park your truck next to mine. It seems like it attracts unwanted attention. :)

TQ732: The gps file is in .usr format so it probably won't open unless you have a gps program that will read .usr. (http://www.gpsbabel.org/ or http://www.easygps.com/). Simply unzip it and load it onto your SD card, your Lowrance will be able to upload it. Any trouble shoot me an email or call our friends at PCI.

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
don't forget.

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Don't forget that Chapel is tomorrow after the drivers meeting.