CHAPEL SERVICE: SCORE Primm 300 '09

Chaplain

God Dude
Racers For Christ will be holding a chapel service following the drivers meeting Friday night in the same location. It will not be long and will be well worth your time to stick around following the meeting. Hope to see everyone there, God bless.

When: 7:30pm Friday Night
Where: Primm Valley Resort Conference Center

I Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

kim

Rescue 3
Racers For Christ will be holding a chapel service following the drivers meeting Friday night in the same location. It will not be long and will be well worth your time to stick around following the meeting. Hope to see everyone there, God bless.

I Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Hey Steve, Sorry were gonna miss you this weekend. Say a prayer for Ken would ya. His health is funky again.

Kim

Forty1Racing

You rule steve! hope you can make it to the bilek!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack

see you there chappy!!!!!

deano

McDeano
praying with "god-dude" is what the da-gods do ...... (save a seat for us) :cool: