• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Chaplin Steve Hanson annual Raffle

Curt LeDuc

IMG_1531169846.262061.jpg
September 22-23 will be 8th annual raffle to show our support for RFC Offroad Chaplin Steve Hanson at the LeDuc pit in Glen Helen at the Lucas Races. If you or your company would like to donate product for this event you can contact myself or Steve directly. My number is 951 845 8820. As we get closer I will post updates of some of the great products you could win. Thank you Curt LeDuc

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Curt LeDuc

IMG_1533780080.205911.jpg

We are so thankful that ORW with Baja Mikes’s help and PCI are the first to step up with great prizes for the upcoming raffle at glen Helen Lucas race. So get your company involved for this annual event. You can send product to Steve or myself at 39067 Orchard St Cherry Valley ca 92223.

Curt LeDuc

IMG_1533950541.085971.jpg

I’m happy to post these additional items for the raffle. Trailready products donated a $1716.00 gift certificate for any wheels that you may need. Skyjacker sent these items and a $200.00 gift certificate for any of there great lift or Trail products as well as a Matchbox of the Bronco they built for SEMA. ARB sent along there new Adventure light 600 that has a rechargeable Li-ion battery and many more features. More on the way and I will keep you posted.

JUST IN: BFGoodrich Tires & Jackson Motorsports Group have donated a set of their UTV tires.
bf-goodrich-utv-kr2-tire-utvunderground-1.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Curt LeDuc

Hi Curt - this is Brad Etter. I got your message. We will bring the 55” smart tv to the GH race. I read RDZ all the time but I haven’t joined to post. Feel free to post later if you want to. The donation is from Prado Raceway/Team Etter Racing. Thanks for all you are doing for chappy. This is a great addition to entice ticket sales from Etter Racing.
IMG_1534372712.457025.jpg

We have been able to collect a good mixture of prizes in the past for this fundraiser raffle. Prizes are divided between nearly a dozen winners every year between prize-packs and door prizes. I can’t express how much the support and love means to my family and me. Thank you all so much for your past support and please consider helping again this year!! Tickets can be purchased in advance here (buy a lot and buy often) teamRFC Dirt-Sport-Ministry raffle tickets
Past support has come from:

Curt LeDuc

IMG_1536538181.008572.jpg

Here is the latest donations from Method race wheels including a gift certificate for 4 wheels,UTV or truck. Kartec stepped up with 5 gift certificates and I donated a set of my Dimple dies as well. So it’s not to late to get involved. RPM donated some team shirts and I look for more Desert teams to help this year as well.

BUDMAN975

Hey Chappy I will bring a couple shirts for the raffle by Curt’s place race weekend, thanks for your continued support and thanks Curt for helping to organize such an awesome benefit! BUD

RFC annual raffle for Steve Hanson
The DC (Donkey Commander) is organize a matching fund opportunity for Chappy Steve.. a most faithful long suffering person who has all our backs in prayer and deed ! An anonymous donor has seeded this matching fund with $5k .. I need all you donkeys born on 3rd base ( lucky sperm gold card members) and you all fellow biz owners who grind away everyday to contribute minimal $1000 to help get the match fund to more than $10k the rest of you please consider donate to this fund . Example your $20 donation becomes $40.. etc ( minimal $20 Donation) we will be set up @ the raffle @ Glen Helen if you want to help build the Match fund to over $10k contact Chappy Direct, or me steve@sfcos.com. if you want to contribute and double your contribution let Chappy or me know . Thanks to all participating in this effort to support a good man! BONUS .. donate $100 ( becomes $200) get 1 free raffle ticket .

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert
https://www.race-dezert.com/forum/index.php?posts/1838998/

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert