• Forum membership has its advantages....

Chappy Steve Hanson support

Curt LeDuc

This weekend at Glen Helen Lucas nite race is the 7th annual raffle to raise funds for Steve as he travels to all the off road races to offer a prayer and a warm heart for ALL who enjoy this sport
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1469140868.401530.jpg
You can buy tickets all weekend up to the drawing at Kyles pit. $5 each. There will be five prize packs to win. They will include these Makita tools,Method wheels,BFG tires,Kartec gift certs,Skyjacker gift cert,Trail Ready wheels,Lucas oil products,Fabtec swag,Smitty Built winches,Trail Gear tow straps and swag,Warn lights,ARB camp chairs,Tonka toy trucks,mounted photos from Bink designs and High Rev Photo,Camburg rear end housing,Turn2 Arial ride in a helicopter,Race jack from Pro Eagle Off road,Renizetter team swag and much more, so stop by the pit and show your support for all Steve does for US. Thanks Curt Leduc

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Curt LeDuc

You do NOT need be present to win! We will call you if you win and make arrangement to get your prizes to you. Every year it seams that 1/2 of the winners are there and it is great to share there excitement with the crowd.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1469197805.861119.jpg
last year we had Barry from storage wars present at the drawing.

mgobaja

You still have time to get your tickets, get on it. support somebody who supports all of us.

Curt LeDuc

The drawing is at 6 pm tonite at Kyles pit. You do not need to be there to win, we will call you and make arrangement to deliver your swag. If you are present and do not win we will have shirts and hats! The turn out for product and tickets has been very heartwarming for Steve and his wife to witness. Thank you all.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1469379271.560853.jpg

buckwild

The drawing is at 6 pm tonite at Kyles pit. You do not need to be there to win, we will call you and make arrangement to deliver your swag. If you are present and do not win we will have shirts and hats! The turn out for product and tickets has been very heartwarming for Steve and his wife to witness. Thank you all. View attachment 171617

Curt is there anyway you can do the drawing live on Facebook or YouTube or ? for those of us who can't be there

Curt LeDuc

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1469494741.576807.jpg
Rob was happy to sign this great photo from Bink Designs before the drawing on Sunday. I'm very Happy for Steve and family as this was the best turnout for products and ticket sales to date! Lucas was nice to put Kyle and us on the main road entrance as well as cases of product as part of the raffle. Thanks to Kyle and his team for having put up with all the craziness as well as sweeping the weekend. We thank you ALL!!

mgobaja

Well since I didn't get a phone call I am guessing others won all the great loot. And hopefully an impressive amount of tickets were purchased to support RFC.

Thanks Curt for putting this together , and all those vendors that contributed products.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
^^^ agree with above completely.

Steve is an amazing part of the off road family. He and his counterpart in dirt, Michael Glassey, are as important as any staff member at any event.

They are there for prayer and worship before every event. And when things go bad, they are in the top five phone calls I make immediately they either respond to a scene or head to a hospital to not only provide support but often act as a liason for me and the event promoters while we are still at the events.

I am honored to call Steve my friend and help every chance I get to. Hopefully this weekend a event helped offset the tremendous travel expenses Steve incurs to support our sport.

Love you Steve and thank you for being there for racers. Thank you for being there for all of us. Thank you for being there for me.

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions