Charged $3100 in racing expenses without racing?

redline

Reaction
In the past we have had to cancel a couple races and both times it was $200 fee basically and the rest went to the next race. I tried to read through and see if you answered this question but couldn't find anything. Did you notify score that you werent making the race before the race?

Honda48X

Reaction
Great job SCORE. This goes along ways to more then just this racer... you have done the right thing.

paranoid56

Reaction
I think they need to step into the new world and go with online registration and offer insurance for just this. easy win win

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Glad that SCORE did the best thing in a crappy situation for both parties involved. Racers need SCORE and SCORE needs Racers. Symbiotic relationship. Glad it went this route.

Robin Hood

Reaction
energizer bunny.jpg

SPROCKET

Reaction
I had a similar issue about 10 years ago, for the San Felipe 250. We blewup our motor the day before the race. I spoke with Sal after the drivers meeting, he said I could use the entry fee towards the Baja 500 less $250.00 administration fees. I was surprised when I went to pay for the 500 that there was a credit on file. Truthfully didn't think it would happen.