Chase racks?

BGRANT

Reaction
I remember a thread about chase trucks but what about racks? We are looking for somebody in the Phoenix area to build a chase rack that fits a F250/350 shortbed. Something with a cab over rack for tote boxes/gear bags. A mortorcycle tire rack and gas can holders. Anybody make or have anything? Need it in time for the Mil.

"FACTORY"

Reaction
Trevor from Prime Fabrication in San Juan Capistrano, Ca had some drawing for the ultimate rack made up at one point for PAB and the DA crew. They were built for doing everything PAB does, which means 20 bike trips only and 5 to 7 re/atrips to Baja. Hit him up and see if he can help you out... 949-496-1348
www.primefabrication.com

tmathews

Reaction
Hey BG... try contacting our Phoenix store... 602-269-2151. Maybe they know someone they are doing business with.

Marty Fiolka

Reaction
Another place that has built great truck racks is Ruben and the boys at Speed Unlimited in Paramount. Killer stuff. (562) 529-7900.

F.P.O.

Reaction
full potential is building two .One is for a chevy and for a f350 . With fuel towers , tire mounts , drive shaft mounts, and nitrogen bottles.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
bill call me you know I do all this chit. Any thing you need i can do. are you planning on firing up the KTM for a little mexico fun.