Chasing #13 STOUT Photos Updated!

ShaneRuiz

Reaction
Photos on www.shaneruiz.com

Visited Primm to do some prerunning with SCORES #13 Clyde Stout & Team. The day was perfect, not hot, wind pushed the dust, no one out (minus the Ford Raptor testers) just a wide-open desert and plenty of room for Stout to push the truck to the limits, and test some runs. I chased the truck on my CRF450 romping threw whoop sections and cutting threw the rocky terrain towards Pit (B). Clydes to fast to keep up with, way to fast and chasing on a bike was damn near impossible but I pulled it off. I have grown up around motocross and the desert-racing scene but never really did it and a lot of my friends are the racers. You got to give guys like, Cameron Steele, Clyde Stout, Robby Gordon, Colton Udall, Justin Smith, Jeff “OX” Kargola, or any other type of motocross of desert motorsport racer credit, it beats the **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** out of you 100%. The Primm 300 is going to be insane this year especially with the whole result from the 500 and with the 1000 right after. Im pretty sure this 3rd place racer Stouts up for the challenge and ready for the Primm 300 hands down. Besides having my camera back explode and dump, luckily in the soft sand, the day was sick, nothing but sweat, adrenalin, and a good time as always. Im worked!

www.shaneruiz.com

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Photos on www.shaneruiz.com

Visited Primm to do some prerunning with SCORES #13 Clyde Stout & Team. The day was perfect, not hot, wind pushed the dust, no one out (minus the Ford Raptor testers) just a wide-open desert and plenty of room for Stout to push the truck to the limits, and test some runs. I chased the truck on my CRF450 romping threw whoop sections and cutting threw the rocky terrain towards Pit (B). Clydes to fast to keep up with, way to fast and chasing on a bike was damn near impossible but I pulled it off. I have grown up around motocross and the desert-racing scene but never really did it and a lot of my friends are the racers. You got to give guys like, Cameron Steele, Clyde Stout, Robby Gordon, Colton Udall, Justin Smith, Jeff “OX” Kargola, or any other type of motocross of desert motorsport racer credit, it beats the **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** out of you 100%. The Primm 300 is going to be insane this year especially with the whole result from the 500 and with the 1000 right after. Im pretty sure this 3rd place racer Stouts up for the challenge and ready for the Primm 300 hands down. Besides having my camera back explode and dump, luckily in the soft sand, the day was sick, nothing but sweat, adrenalin, and a good time as always. Im worked!

www.shaneruiz.com
nice meeting you out there shane

lucas

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Really nice photos

Double_Down

Reaction
Great pics!

Did they do a tire change mid testing? Looks like they were on BFG Projects, and then switched to Generals? Or am I just seeing things.