Chasing Harley Letner In his Class 1 TT Destroyer- Tuba Art films

WideOpenMotorsports

Reaction
Harley is one of the best pure drivers out there. Hard working, talented and shows that being a blue collar driver can win races. Now that he is getting time in a TT watch him grow. There are only a few TT teams that have a chance at winning, the Concrete Motosports team is one of those teams. Kevin Thompson got the right guy when he picked Harley.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
I remember him coming through Barstow Main in another class 1 (years ago) at Ludicrous Speed...was like watching a 700hp Frisbee skipping over the rough.

Rcamp99

Reaction
Nothing more fun to walk than a buggy on the edge. 1600 to class 1. There’s nothing like a buggy at 110%
You boys sure are fun to watch also. At the legacy baja Nevada race both the grabowksi 5 car and the jaegermeister car came by bumper to bumper midway through the 6100’s and in front of all class 10’s and I was cheering so hard for them! I just love good racing. And those dudes were providing it that’s for damn sure!

Zac Reish

Reaction
You boys sure are fun to watch also. At the legacy baja Nevada race both the grabowksi 5 car and the jaegermeister car came by bumper to bumper midway through the 6100’s and in front of all class 10’s and I was cheering so hard for them! I just love good racing. And those dudes were providing it that’s for damn sure!

Yep there’s been a lot of really close racing since class 5 allowed watercooled engines.