Chasing on a borrowed car.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
I guess al you guys know the good video posts from Victor Fabian, just as the last video clip from the 500, and i guess most off you allready saw this video, but i just cant stop watching and listening at these guys going through the woops in a code race on a stock ford lobo truck, managing to hit em all hard and even loosing the tailgate......... I wonder how my crew always ends up having to be rescued instead of rescuing somebody, anybody. ?????.........I always end up being pulled or saved by a friendy drunken mexican in his compadres truck !!!

heres the link to the video, hope he didn't loose that ice chest..

http://www.x-trucks.com/~stuckthrottl/vids/code/whyo.WMV

el tiburon

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
Thanks senor tiburon.

A lil insight on the video clip;
Its a 2k1 f150 with a 5.4, full leather interior, etc.
supposedly he (the owner) was just gonna move the truck accross the track cause of the dust. Well i guess he got excited and well the video is worth a thousand words.
Nevertheless, the only damage sustained was a couple of dents on the tailgate, a torn plastic wheel well???, and a couple of holes on the front skirt(??)
His wife almost kicked (prolly did) his @ $$ when he got home and she saw it.
Furthermore, he has now bought 12" fox 2.5's and the fabtech long travel kit. but has since decided to have the work fabricated. and is just looking for the right $$$ fabricator.

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
victor:

my wife says that racing is like golf, a disease, not a sport.... She says ".......when you where playing golf you couldnt even drive to san diego without the clubs, now you GOTTA go the 500, you gotta go to that swap meet, you goota go the contingency, and you always bring something back from San Diego, and some how you keep telling me your car isnt worth more than 3000 bucks (yeah right !!!),"

shes right. Im sick for life, i wanna race, eat dirt, get burned for working on a hot or running engine, and poquita cerveza......

She doesnt know al im into is, get out of home for a weekend, and not having to explain why your all beat up kind of fun !!!!

Victor, you guys racing the code night race ?

keep it running...

el tiburon

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy