chassis dyno

drtdevil93

Reaction
i need to find a good place to dyno tune (chassis dyno) my toyota. it has a built 22re using a programmable fuel/ignition computer. i am in the OC area. the place i had been planning on going (RTG) went out of business aparently. thanks.

erik

ntsqd

Reaction
Start at the sources and work backwards from there. Ask DynoJet and SuperFlow who has their equipment in your area.

Another way to work it is to look up Dave Evans of EvanSpeed. He's in the Pasadena-Upland corridor somewhere. He has a portable chassis dyno equipped with a 3 gas and an O-scope. Plus he's one sharp tuner and in west coast road racing cirles has a rep for Weber tuning.

TS

I used swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Try Exetreme Performance out of Grand Terrace they have a chassis dyno with a LAM sensor its suppost to give you reading faster than a standard O2 style sniffer, but I dont know too much about that stuff, they have alot of knowledge on tuning programable ECU's 909-825-0101 ask for Allan for pricing....Mike

<font color=red>The dump you take is the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>

Greg

Reaction
Brothers Performance in Corona, near Total Chaos, has a chassis dyno that the mustang guys use all the time. Plus the assistant manager has a built toyota prerunner so that might help too.

Greg

drtdevil93

Reaction
its the sds system, with the independent coil packs. hmmm.... numbers to call. thanks guys!!

erik