chat night

gary

Reaction
just wondering if anyone else has/had trouble getting into the chat last nite? i tried 3 times to enter, but it froze my 'puter every time...is there some type of applet or something i'm missing? did i anger the chat gods?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
That chat thing never works right for me. I cant see what I am typing. I just have to type and hope its spelled properly. Its not the slickest chat application. It also hoses up my pc so I have to reboot when I am done.

Greg

Reaction
Yeah, Jen and I know it sucks!! Hopefully by next week we will have a good service, chat has been really good so it will cretainly be worth the cost, plus we can moderate it, right now its just a free-for-all and anyone can mess stuff up. Hope to see everyone there next week.

Greg

Greg

Reaction
Ok people, this will be the last week of that crappy chat room, Aloha Jeff got us hooked up good. But tonight should be good smack talking about the mdr race this weekend. hope to see everyone there.

Greg

gary

Reaction
dammit, i still cant get in. not like i have a ton of interesting stuff to add, but.....