Chat Problems

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Last week we were experiencing some problems with the chatroom and so were others we talked to (unable to log on). I have tested it over the past few days and keep getting the same results (no go). Feel free to go chat away if you are able to get on tonight, but unless the problem fixes itself we won't be there. I'll look around and see if I can't find a better chat program for cheap in the meantime!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Kory...check your hotmail email. I emailed you yesterday! We are still having probs with chat, but thanks to JC or Pat (I'm not sure who) we still had chat night anyway. Someone stayed posted in the room and redirected anyone who could make it through a temporary chat for the night. Whoever started the chat room on AOL last week, if you want to call me and let me know if you do it again I can post the info up on the website so people will know how to get there. The earlier the better!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Get on Aol Instant Messanger and PM me, reelfisherman1 and ask me to goto the chat and I'll invite ya in!

If you dont have Aol Instand Messanger goto www.download.com and search for it, its free!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore