• Forum membership has its advantages....

Chat Time!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
How does tomorrow night at 7:00 sound? If u think of a different time that is better. U can e-mail me or post a reply. Thanks

Andrew Warm
WAPAWEKKA

frankh

the IP members have a chat on wed night and it has be going on for months now so it would conflict with theirs. How about tue or thur

rdc

Sure, I dont' want to conflict with other chats or forums! U guys pick a time, it don't really matter to me!

rdc

U guys have to give me a time! How about tonight(thursday) at 7? sound good!

Fushux
WAPAWEKKA
Andrew Warm

John Bitting

Administrator
What you need to do is say, I will be on from X:00 until X:00, it is really hard for anyone to commit becasue you never know what is going on tonight. Dinner run late, Have to go to the store, things like that, Keep it one night and for x amount of hours and then people can drop in when they have a chance. That is probably the best way versus trying to get an exact time.. Just a thought

JenDiggityDirt

Well, we have been doing a Wednesday evening chat for gosh probably about six months now and they go really well. We have "the regulars" and there are always new people, too. But it took a while for it to catch on. A lot of people who post on message baords confuse them with "chat rooms" and aren't used to the real-time kinda chat. Also, you have to give it time to get the word out. Personally, if Monday evenings were the RDC chat time it would work really well for Greg and myself.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

rdc

Hey u guys figure it out amoung urselves. I'm always on the internet making websites for other people. The day doesn't really matter to me!

Andrew Warm
WAPAWEKKA

rdc

I will go with Monday along with Jen. I think starting around 7pm and going till everyone logs off. Thats pretty much how IP's chat works and I think it is great.

Tony

rdc

If Monday is a good day, then Monday it is!

Andrew Warm
WAPAWEKKA