Chat Tonight!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Its that night once again! Something tells me tonights chat is gona be extra funny so you dont want to miss it!

prerunners.com at 7PM Pacific!

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Reaction
You mean of course if you can rip on a certain someone? ? ?

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Now, now...there'll be no ripping on anyone, unless it's on Greg for not having his truck done yet!!! Just kidding Greg xoxo hehe

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

gary

Reaction
darn it....i wanted to be there, but i was at a wet t-shirt contest instead....some times, ya gotta make choices.....

Tyson

Reaction
You only missed a little "schitz" hehehe but thats about it. and where was the invite to your little excursion??? hmmm???

gary

Reaction
sorry, last minute idea....but every 3rd wednesday of the month, i might not be at prerunners chat...let's put it that way

Tyson

Reaction
jajaja - Hey what happened over at SDP.com I came back and no one was there. . .

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Sorry guys I wont be able to make it Tonight, we are off to San Felipe! If anyone is down there stop by Andrews Racing campsite and say Hi! We will be at Pete's Camp.

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Reaction
Hey Austin, have fun in San Felipe (Drink one for me ;-) and Tell JC I said good luck. and don't fall asleep driving the Bronco - Later

JCA

Reaction
Well actually I think we are leaving in the early am so we might stop by the chat for a little while. Thanks Tyson

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Tyson

Reaction
Well first off - No thanks needed JC, I gotta make sure the team I'm now apart of does good. So go kick some @ss out there ~~ hehehe. Oh, and don't let CB in the race truck without a BIKERBUDDY - - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then; Sorry Greg and Jen that I missed chat tonight, I had some spare time so I decided to rip off my stock spindles so I can drop them off tomorrow to start getting them fabbed up. I felt bad though, especially since you had my back last night ;-) at SDP.C

Did I miss anything???

Later

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I wouldn't know...I was in horrible pain after a trip to the dentist so I didn't chat. Greg was on half the night though as usual. I heard him mutter a few times and laugh out loud a few times, too. Truck related excuses are always valid reasons for missing the weekly chat, so don't sweat it. GOOD LUCK JC!!!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JCA

Reaction
Man what a blast. 3rd in class, a finish and done before dark. works for me. Thanks Jen

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

frankh

Reaction
Hey we got third too and we were Drunk before dark, almost the same?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Congrats Frank..

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

frankh

Reaction
Hey can I buy a copy of the video you guys have posted? Is the original better resolution?