Cheap Dust Lights

schafer

Reaction
Ok so im a out of work cheap bastard.. and ofcourse now i need a new dust light seeing how i managed to melt the old casing on my autozone special.. anyone know of a place that sells a decent dark amber light, not a "FOG" light that i can use, im not wanting to spend 40 bucks at kartek for a dust light.. LOL...

I already tried the following:

Pepboys
Autozone
Kragen

i just need a cheapy with a dark amber lense to it...

ohh yea never put a 130watt bulb in a 55 watt hole, mine lasted 8 months like that but finally took the case out.

Corey Schafer
tmcorey@ttora-socal.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Where are you at? I have one I will give you.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

cleartoy

Reaction
I would think Baja or ORW will have a Hella "Amber saftey\collision light" for ya.

I bought a single Rallye light from Kartek for $23.

The next week i went to Pep Boys and found a pair of Rallyes with switch and wiring for $20.

They are not dark though Corey, as you stated you wanted a dark light. They are hella cheap though(no pun intended).

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

bajaboy

Reaction
Mckenzies had one for $13 dollars or close to that , I think it is a KC . So far so good it survived the 500 and 1000.

Bajaboy

SpeedRacer

Reaction
If you intend to use the dust light for desert racing make sure it is legal. I believe the SCORE rulebook requires the light to be at least 55 watts.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
If you are going to be in san felipe I will bring it down. PM me.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>