cheap taillights

singlehanded

Reaction
Anybody know a place where I can get taillights for a 94 ranger for cheap, found some for 39 bucks in garden grove is that a good price per light. I also need new new connectors that the bulbs plugged into.
thanks

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Keep an eye out on Ebay. They got all kinds of good deals on there

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ebay.com>www.ebay.com</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

singlehanded

Reaction
Found some doing a yahoo search for $21.5 each and they deliver within 24 hours.anybody know the name for the thing you plug the bulbs into?

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Pig tail and socket.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

YZFster

Reaction
JBM in orange has all that stuff....cheap

Go Big or stay there.

evan_clanin

Reaction
2 words junk yard

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

MH20

Reaction
try <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/>www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/</A> Its mostly street/disco trucks but there are always pretty cheap stock parts for sale there.

1993 Ford Ranger Supercab 4.0L 2WD

drtdevil93

Reaction
macro in orange has all of that stuff in stock, and gives a very good price. thats where i got my tundra lights, and they were less than half the dealer price, and they had it in stock, instead of it being a special order like the dealer.

erik

singlehanded

Reaction
I called jbm they only have the youro-gay lights. Gonna check at a few junk yards wed. but sometimes they want so much it almost better getting it new, then it also doent look like its an 8 year old taillight ect.