Cheaters...!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
So if everyone CHEATS....does that mean that nobody really cheated???:D

Why not ask SCORE for a new class....they make a new class every week anyways...CHEATER CLASS....alternate routes and pitting wherever you want and speeding.....that way, we only race against the cheaters and top cheater wins...:D:D:D

P.S. Don't you all feel that Baja will lose some of its notoriety with all these rules?......BAJA is BAJA!!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Okay were gonna have ta put the SHUT DOWN on this thread Klaus!

If it were legal to cheat then how would you know who was cheating?

Not to mention that this kind of a class would flat out ruin the DA desert racing school.......

Now ask yourself is that really what you want?

Please don't make me forward your address to the DA school of thugs and villains..........

NOW ask yourself again........Is that really what you want?

There isn't that better.......Guido get my man Negro 3030 a beer!

harleys dad

Reaction
Baja does not mean cheating is allowed. It has always been like illegal immigration, it is against the law but heads are always turned to it. The head turning stopped finally at the 500.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Cheater class would be interesting, but the rules have always been in place. they just decided to crack down now....

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
the cheater class was obviously a joke....or i guess not obvious to some...anyways, the real question was if BAJA loses some notoriety??? But you have answered and I guess not....I just think that baja is all about alternate lanes and doing your homework...I'm not saying blatantly CHEAT but, chose the best routes....

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Okay Negro if you say it was a joke then I'll call off Guido but we're gonna be keeping an eye on you just the same.