Check out the intense Pro2 action in turn 2 at Las Vegas Motor speedway

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
A little oops at LOORS Las Vegas in turn 2, Pro 2 racing action from Saturday. Rob Naughton and Rod Amp witha guest apperance from Carl Renezeder

Last edited by a moderator:

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
You cut away to soon Brian, I'm sure Rob went by and filled the Rodrigo's cab full of fresh chocolate cake!

RODAMP36

RDC Crypto
I said that he got stuck/lost the race, because he kept running into me (thats the part that was his fault)... not that it was his fault for spinning out...

Tater

RDC Crypto
Grabbing popcorn... What you're not supposed to run into one another? Someone better inform a couple folks racing in the midwest.

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
That corner must have been rutted pretty good.....lots of bicycling going on there. I never like to be in the outside line in traffic on 2 or 4......eek!

Chaplain

God Dude
RDC Crypto
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
You cut away to soon Brian, I'm sure Rob went by and filled the Rodrigo's cab full of fresh chocolate cake!

Brian is just teasing us Chuck so we'll show him some support by purchasing one of his videos.

@Brian, nice job as always catching the action. It was awesome seeing a full cast in Pro2 this past weekend, but it sure made that first couple turns a mess.

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Nice Save? When he turned left to save himself he spun the 54 truck! Had he completed the roll that he started on his own, Naughton would have been in good shape to stand on the Box. JMHO!!

Not to speak for anyone, but when I'm going up on two wheels, it's instinct to crank the wheel and try to save it. I don't even think about it - it's just a reflex.....and as fast as this was all happening, I doubt there was time to ponder the options. I like Rob and Rodrigo - and it sucks that Rob got caught in that despite taking that corner so well.....but that is what happens sometimes when you have so many trucks going through an off-camber, rutted turn at the same time.