• Forum membership has its advantages....

Check out this TT build.

sb4pro

Yeah I've been following the build from the start , wayyyyyy more talented than me lol . Love the rear axle he built .

CMA GUMBY

Have seen a few here, and on youtube. Searching for other forums and magazines. I only wish I had gotten into this earlier in life. Lots of good fun to be had.

Chris Tobin

Have seen a few here, and on youtube. Searching for other forums and magazines. I only wish I had gotten into this earlier in life. Lots of good fun to be had.
AND, lots of money to be spent!!! I have been in and out of the RC hobby since I was young and I have had a blast with it, but definitely spent a ton of money over the years!

sb4pro

How bout a 1/3rd scale , 10 hp trophy truck
image.jpg
Check it out here

Mammuth Works

I've been in the hobby for 30 years and still get amazed at some of the stuff that comes out . For something a lil smaller , lil less expensive , but still kick ass check out the HPI 5sc and Losi 5T
image.jpg Which are 1/5th scale machines

Sent from my iPad

CMA GUMBY

AND, lots of money to be spent!!! I have been in and out of the RC hobby since I was young and I have had a blast with it, but definitely spent a ton of money over the years!
Have noticed that as well!

How bout a 1/3rd scale , 10 hp trophy truck
View attachment 158903
Check it out here

Mammuth Works

I've been in the hobby for 30 years and still get amazed at some of the stuff that comes out . For something a lil smaller , lil less expensive , but still kick ass check out the HPI 5sc and Losi 5T
View attachment 158904 Which are 1/5th scale machines

Sent from my iPad
The 5's are bada$$. I need to hone my 1/10 SC skills before I go crazy like that.

sb4pro

For just having fun and bashing around I'd suggest the Traxxas Slash , for a more race oriented truck I'd go with the Team Associated SC10 or Losi XXX-SCT .

MAC FAB

Gumby, as for videos, type in rc trophy truck or rc prerunner, tons of stuff. A guy named Tomlinson has some pretty good TT vids, as does cyconx/c. As for trucks, it's hard to beat a slash for a truck that you want to beat up, and parts are available most everywhere and are affordable. Different Traxxas models can mix and match parts. My custom builds use as much Traxxas parts as possible, to me they are beyond proven.. If you are thinking you about racing then get the sc10. However, my next build will use a sc10 bellcrank for the steering, its way more narrow. Anyhow, getting back on track, this scale rig being built will be cool looking, it just will have to be driven at scale speeds to have longevity in its "running" lifetime. The way I see it is this: You can have this level of scaling or the equivalent level of performance, hopefully someone will figure out how to have both. Dommi is going way outside the box on this one. For what its worth, I'm working at trying to get a variety of custom builds out to the masses at an affordable pricepoint. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be the Jimco of R/C!!!

CMA GUMBY

For just having fun and bashing around I'd suggest the Traxxas Slash , for a more race oriented truck I'd go with the Team Associated SC10 or Losi XXX-SCT .
Thanks. Picked up a Slash 2WD recently. A little squirrely, but probably just me getting used to it.

CMA GUMBY

Gumby, as for videos, type in rc trophy truck or rc prerunner, tons of stuff. A guy named Tomlinson has some pretty good TT vids, as does cyconx/c. As for trucks, it's hard to beat a slash for a truck that you want to beat up, and parts are available most everywhere and are affordable. Different Traxxas models can mix and match parts. My custom builds use as much Traxxas parts as possible, to me they are beyond proven.. If you are thinking you about racing then get the sc10. However, my next build will use a sc10 bellcrank for the steering, its way more narrow. Anyhow, getting back on track, this scale rig being built will be cool looking, it just will have to be driven at scale speeds to have longevity in its "running" lifetime. The way I see it is this: You can have this level of scaling or the equivalent level of performance, hopefully someone will figure out how to have both. Dommi is going way outside the box on this one. For what its worth, I'm working at trying to get a variety of custom builds out to the masses at an affordable pricepoint. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be the Jimco of R/C!!!
Thanks MAC FAB. Sounds like you have some good ideas. Look forward to seeing more...

Chris Tobin

I'd love to see some affordable, RC custom builds!!! Show them off!!!

MAC FAB

They will be there before too long. Keeping the cats in the bag for now. When everything is thoroughly tested for durability and I'm happy with that then the masses will see. There are 4 buggy types and a trophy truck. How's that?

Chris Tobin

Sounds good, if you need test pilots, I'm sure we can find a few for ya!!! I'm sure we'll be great at durability testing!!!