check this video

Dezertpilot

Reaction
WOW! Definitely ran out of talent BWAHAHAHA.

michael_loomis

Reaction
is it just my day to disagree with everybody?? lol

It looks like he saved it from going over.. lucky or not.. gotta be a little talent there :)

puravida

Reaction
Website
www.monroyracing.com
WOW! Definitely ran out of talent BWAHAHAHA.

Yeah, i agree the car got out of shape the guy saved it from going on its lid ..... DUMB comment. People that have never raced always make the best computer racers.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Website
www.canonbaja.com
dude I swear, with all those people I would get claustrophobic...I hate huge crowds like that, they wont even give them room to change the tire and then the freakin' jerk on top of the car...I hate people!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Yeah, i agree the car got out of shape the guy saved it from going on its lid ..... DUMB comment. People that have never raced always make the best computer racers.

what do you mean, he's a dezert pilot, just ask him. It says so right in his name. :p

Just teasin...

so they actually took his flat tire and wheel or just joked about it??

CHROMOLY77

Reaction
what do you mean, he's a dezert pilot, just ask him. It says so right in his name. :p

Just teasin...

so they actually took his flat tire and wheel or just joked about it??

no you can hear it in spanish somebody is saying (THAS WHY WE GET BURN FOR F***** LIKE YOU) thats when the driver is coming out of the car.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
You could tell he knew something was up. Probably waiting for some rock or beer bottles to be thrown and didnt see the kicker! Probably should have kept going down the road a bit to change the tire.

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Booby trap! you can see the edge of it as he approaches. In best in the desert, a group of spectators or photographers means theres a sweet jump. in Mexico it means boobytrap. a wise racer once told me, when you suspect a booby trap, just aim for the people.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
I don't know what is scarier, the near flip or the crowd of people.

I would be scared of the crowd of people, normally you would slow down when you see a big crowd coming up especially when there is a hill or you can't seem to see ahead of you down the course.......

michael_loomis

Reaction
ya , I woulda had to drive on the flat a mile or so. scary stuff..

how do you like that for Irony.. they build a boobytrap.. then threaten the poor guy for almost taking out the crowd after he wrecks.

I dont think everyone in the crowd is like that , only a few, but whos back do you think they will have? ya, better keep on drivin.. lol