check this video

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I have yet to see a crowd in the states behave like that, even as drunk as they get!!

How many races in the states have you been to that you get to be that close to a race car? That might explain why you dont see it as often...:confused: :confused: :confused: I'd like to know so I can attend some of them until I get my passport and can go to Mexico again

I'm not by any means defending these morons, only times I've been in baja surrounded by a mob like that we got helped (granted one of those times I was in the car with Carlos Iribe and he knew how to ask for help)

I've never seen anything like that in person, but the times I've been in "mobs" like this we were there to help the racer.

johndjmix

Reaction
Rule #1 when racing in Baja. When you see crowds, slow the hell down! There’s a reason they are standing there.

—john

Argentino

Reaction
That was a mound of dirt. Not a "booby trap". Guy tried to blip the throttle over it and bucked the car.

Not sure where people got the idea they can "seat bounce" in a vehicle, but that's what I see happening here. Had he just rolled over that on the gas, it would have been another bump in the road... just like the ones they put on the course in Laughlin.

ErickK

Reaction
Undertaker GIF by memecandy

Bro_Gill

Reaction
That was a mound of dirt. Not a "booby trap". Guy tried to blip the throttle over it and bucked the car.

Not sure where people got the idea they can "seat bounce" in a vehicle, but that's what I see happening here. Had he just rolled over that on the gas, it would have been another bump in the road... just like the ones they put on the course in Laughlin.
That 'mound of dirt' has one of the sharpest edges I have ever seen that wasn't made of concrete.