• Forum membership has its advantages....

Checking Who's Online

Checking Who\'s Online

I think it is funny when I check to see who is online and there are other people ckecking as well. It's almost like..."Oh crap, they see that I am checking too...I better get back to a forum" or "I see you!" Just making conversation after a long borrrrrrrrrring day! Have a nice evening - 5:>)

BRAAAAAAAAP!

JenDiggityDirt

Re: Checking Who\'s Online

jajaja Waldo...I know what you mean, BUT actually if they went to the "Who's Online" screen just seconds before you they won't see you there unless they refresh their screen. The only people who would see you there are the ones that go AFTER you are there, in which case you wouldn't see THEM unless you refresh....get it???

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Tim

lol, I know what u mean, i dont check it often, but when i do it seems half the people on the site are checkin whos online. Its eary, like their staring at you!!

I look at the whos online tab as a place too see if your friends are logged in.. The same thing when you get to the expo or a race. You cruise around and look for people you know. Same thing with the page. It also gives you a chance to see if anything good is happening. If you check whos online and there is only one person you can bet not much is happening. If there is 20 logged in then you know something is going down. I personally like the feature..

gary

i like it too, but i feel like i'm spying on everybody...i still do it though........

This if funny! Jen, I get what you are saying. If they don't refresh they don't know if you are there or not. I like the feature for the reasons John stated. You can also spy on your pals to see what mode they are in. Fun stuff.

BRAAAAAAAAP!