Chenowth Mini Mag

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Bob- There have been a couple for sale off and on on Orange County. I believe it was the 2 brothers that raced them for years, but can't remember the name. I think it started with a 'P'. They show up for sale on craigslist from time to time.

LantanaTX

Reaction
Bob- There have been a couple for sale off and on on Orange County. I believe it was the 2 brothers that raced them for years, but can't remember the name. I think it started with a 'P'. They show up for sale on craigslist from time to time.
I think the name is Parr. I don’t know how to get a hold of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fourstroker

Reaction
Sent you a message

Fourstroker

Reaction
They are a kick in the pants and a hand full all at the same time. Got to race one with the Parrs once. It was full time controlled chaos with a smile on your face the whole time.

TRAVISD

Reaction
They would be fun for NORRA.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Fourstroker

Reaction
By the way confirmed the Parrs still have one and it is for sale

Fourstroker

Reaction
No sweat. They are good people. Our group raced together for years

Mark Newhan

Reaction
They are a kick in the pants and a hand full all at the same time. Got to race one with the Parrs once. It was full time controlled chaos with a smile on your face the whole time.
I'd bet some new Fox internal bypass shocks would make them a whole different experience.

Fourstroker

Reaction
For sure. Part of it is how short and narrow it is though

ACME

Reaction
In theory should be legal for the ULTD UTV class, would be interesting with a modern motorcycle powerplant

Fourstroker

Reaction
They already had CVT with a Yamaha snowmobile motor. Cant see that a bigger motor would help one go real fast easily. Would have to spend lots of time and money on shocks/testing and parts upgrades. These things have some pretty lightweight parts on them

Fourstroker

Reaction
If and when MORE gets the thumbs up for their next race my 17 yo nephew will be driving one with Chris Parr. They have spent the last few months prepping the car and tested a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to see this thing moving again

harleys dad

Reaction
I had a EEE desert superlite with a 670 rotax with huge carbs anyway I had it at a race in Barstow just playing around and Parrs challenged me to a race playing around to slash X this was a couple days before the race anyway it was no contest lol. I was always told by my good friends the Engen brothers who use to race a quad in Score and district 38 that they could not stay with my car which was the triple E shop car, Wonder what happened to the Minimag they first built in the adveretisment. I wanted one of those real bad which led me to the EEE car. From what I remember the Parrs car was modified auite a bit but maybe not

Fourstroker

Reaction
I had a EEE desert superlite with a 670 rotax with huge carbs anyway I had it at a race in Barstow just playing around and Parrs challenged me to a race playing around to slash X this was a couple days before the race anyway it was no contest lol. I was always told by my good friends the Engen brothers who use to race a quad in Score and district 38 that they could not stay with my car which was the triple E shop car, Wonder what happened to the Minimag they first built in the adveretisment. I wanted one of those real bad which led me to the EEE car. From what I remember the Parrs car was modified auite a bit but maybe not
Chassis, suspension, engine, trans is as delivered save for some bracing, clutch work. They could use some internal bypasses for sure

CP Customs

Reaction
Hey Harley, heres a picture from last weekend, just finished prepping for the next MORE race. Hasnt been out in over 10 years. I believe I remember messing around with you in the desert.
Only major mods are bigger tires, bigger bolt pivot points and rear bump stops, other than that all stock configuration.
Trying to get to Norra, would think it would be cool to see it down there with all the other Vintage cars.

Attachments