• Forum membership has its advantages....

Chenowth Mini Mag

harleys dad

Hey Harley, heres a picture from last weekend, just finished prepping for the next MORE race. Hasnt been out in over 10 years. I believe I remember messing around with you in the desert.
Only major mods are bigger tires, bigger bolt pivot points and rear bump stops, other than that all stock configuration.
Trying to get to Norra, would think it would be cool to see it down there with all the other Vintage cars.
Car looks awsome, wish you the very best in Norra or any other you may do. I could not remember if it was stock or modifiedas I reallyh only looked at one in person once. I still have a vhf tape promoting the minimag when it first came out out at HWY 117 which is 905 freeway now

TwilightOfHeaven

Hey Harley, heres a picture from last weekend, just finished prepping for the next MORE race. Hasnt been out in over 10 years. I believe I remember messing around with you in the desert.
Only major mods are bigger tires, bigger bolt pivot points and rear bump stops, other than that all stock configuration.
Trying to get to Norra, would think it would be cool to see it down there with all the other Vintage cars.
That is beautiful. Been looking to buy one since my dad had sold his... And I'm 32 now. We're the production numbers low on these? I never see them for sale.

Hey Guys, If you have a second check out this video from the MORE McKenzies 300 a few weeks back. Tyler Martin Media put together a great recap of the days events. Cant wait for Glenn Helen.