Chet huffman motorsports offroad garage sale

BenchWeldr

Reaction
CHET HUFFMAN MOTORSPORTS OFFROAD GARAGE SALE

SATURDAY OCTOBER 3RD. 6a.m. to ??? Misc. parts from trophy trucks, buggies, and sandcars.

For more info call: 818-727-1554

CHET HUFFMAN MOTORSPORTS
21541 Nordhoff st. suite E.
Chatsworth, CA 91311

BenchWeldr

Reaction
heres a few snapshots of the goods for sale this weekend. Hope to see you guys there.

baja619

Reaction
I know it is a lot to ask but how about a line item manifest of anything and everything for sale with or without prices for what is available.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I know it is a lot to ask but how about a line item manifest of anything and everything for sale with or without prices for what is available.
No worries your boss, so to speak has the money tell him to just open the wallet!!!

BenchWeldr

Reaction
we got whatever you need for real cheap. k?

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I think I see enough parts to build a whole trophy truck! Geez, would it be rude of me if I bought your junk and built a trophy truck and hired Jerry Whelchel to drive for me? I ain't jokin', holmes.

BenchWeldr

Reaction
winding down, still have some good stuff left...

LukeHuff

Reaction
Igor i have a friend who just bought a truck and he is gonna come by and check out some stuff. Help him out pleasee

Maxxrhino

Reaction
You guys going to post the remaining stuff for sale in the forsale section or take phone orders? ???

baja619

Reaction
Yeah we went racing at CODE so if there are any goods left over, post em up.

BenchWeldr

Reaction
You guys going to post the remaining stuff for sale in the forsale section or take phone orders? ???
all remaining parts will be going to the Leduc swapmeet.