chevy 350 small block

jonny0914

Reaction
hey so i previously asked u guys about any tips on my 91 toyota like everyone said i am thinking of swapping my engine for a chevy 350 small block.... does any one recommend anything else on it?

F1shifty

Reaction
the chevy 6.0 found in the 2500 are pretty strong. you can get one at a junkyard for around 1200 or so and theres a huge aftermarket for them. and if you wanna ditch the fuel injection for some reason MSD has a wiring kit to still use the factory coil packs thats very easy to install. on spike they did a headers and cold air intake and put 386 to the flywheel if i remember right. and the 4l60e or 4l80e are pretty srtong behind it and you still get an overdrive. good luck

jonny0914

Reaction
yea thanks man im trying to get everyone opinion... trying to see wat i can find..

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
if you want small block chevy, look in the dirt/circle track community!! midwest motorsports, and jr motorsports have a pretty affordable program.. tell them what you want.. it's amazing how much you can save. since this the most common type of racing there is!! IMO